'well Vs. Killie 27th Feb

muir on tour

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another game another convincing performance and victory.

The pitch, I think today more than in the past affected play, but still don't see how it stopped Murphy from scoring those 2 sitters, they were just bad misses. All in all, a very good win very few negatives for me, the run goes on.

Garry Hay is a scumbag.

Only one team deserved anything out of that game, and the three points went to the right team. Kilmarnock are awful, buch of cluggers who escaped with a single yellow when a handful wouldn't have been wrong. Played some good stuff today, that chance for Murphy had it gone in after the superb play from Jennings would have been goal of the season. A draw or a win for us next week for me would rule Saint Johnstone out. Aberdeen can only get to 50 at the split now and they aint gonna get anywhere near it. Winning next Saturday I fell would secure a top six place for us.

The jinx is over! I've finally seen Motherwell win!

I thought the first 25 minutes you were all over them, and controlled the match. For such a small guy Jamie Murphy certainly held his own, and could've ended up with 4 goals on another day.

Kilmarnock didn't seem interested in playing today, I thought they were very poor.

Good team performance today along with a clean sheet and another 3 points!

We rock! The team have my total confidence at the moment, we might not win every game but I never doubt we will get something from every game we play! Top six should be an absolute sinch right now with only St Johnstone as a dark horse to clinch a place. Aberdeen are right out of it. I just hope we have the stamina to do some damage once we get into the top six. Not that im counting my eggs before they have hatched or anything.

A good solid battling performance today against a poor Kilmarnock side who did not threaten at all in the match. Tom Hateley takes a great free kick whether going for goal or chipping it to a man.Lots of pluses, above all yet another clean sheet and we have learned how to win 1-0 at last.

We can keep this up and put pressure on the teams above us so it is a big thank you to Broon and Erchie for keeping our season going.

Happy days :P .