'well Vs. Killie 27th Feb

muir on tour

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but we all all know you do it so that when we do eventually lose you'll quote yourself and say 'telt yez so'.

:lol:

That is probably one of the biggest myths on this forum. Folk say that to me all the time yet I don't think I've EVER actually said on here that after we've lost.

Only complaint was that we should have scored more. Killie were awful which is not our problem and once we did score I had little doubt we would win. Though their record of last minute goals at Fir Park is unreal so that corner shortened the nails a bit. No real controversy to comment on.

Only complaint was that we should have scored more. Killie were awful which is not our problem and once we did score I had little doubt we would win. Though their record of last minute goals at Fir Park is unreal so that corner shortened the nails a bit. No real controversy to comment on.

Can't disagree there, but, I'd take that every week, especially next season. Win 1-0 every week, we win the league with no reason to fret about Chumpions League places like the mould firm are at the moment. :lol:

Simples.

Yip and he also gave an offside decision against John Sutton, despite the ball coming off a Killie player :huh:

You see, thats a strange one. If Sutton was in an offside position when the Motherwell player first played it, he was offside regardless if it hit a Killer player en-route or not. Unless you are using the "phase 2" argument etc.

The Kyle one was just the linesman being pedantic and only raising his flag when Kyle became active.

Fair play mate, couldn't you have taken the 'veggy' option ? Waiters came round an asked our table before serving if anyone wanted one.

Great night all in and that is a really special prize. Tried for several of the 'auction' items Faddy's signed Scotland strip in particular, but the bidding became just a little too rich for my taste. Great price for the 'ribbons' from the cup (£1400). :huh:

Fair play mate, couldn't you have taken the 'veggy' option ? Waiters came round an asked our table before serving if anyone wanted one.

Great night all in and that is a really special prize. Tried for several of the 'auction' items Faddy's signed Scotland strip in particular, but the bidding became just a little too rich for my taste. Great price for the 'ribbons' from the cup (£1400). :huh:

Aye but I think the veggie option would have been the same but with a quorn chicken.

I never even saw Waitresses coming round but I must have been in the bog. I opened the bidding for Faddy's top and that was my top whack :lol: . I wanted Saha's top as well. :(

Vrey similar to last week's game. A lot of okay play but we failed to work the 'keeper enough. Once we went infront there was only going to be winner. Th etactic of Sutton out wide on the left wqas debatable, seemed to work wel in the first half when Jutkiewicz nad Murphy were able to work the channels and swap positions. Humphrey looked dangerous when hogging the touchline. I thought Coke in the centre of a 4-2-3-1 didn't work, no surprise we looked more dangerous and got the goal when he went to the left of a midfiled 4.

Big game at St. Johnstone next week, take another 1-0 in an instant.

A poor game, but three points and im quite happy with that. Perhaps the biggest compliment you can pay the players and manager is that when we were 1-0 up i was confident that we would hold on for the win. Before Broony took over it had been a while since i said that! Craggs celebrations at the end were also quality. :D

'Mon the 'well!

Yep another fine 3 points. Felt we could've won by more to be fair. Not everyone enjoys playing on the lunar surface and i think it affects the quality of play but the desire and sheer endevour of the Well players is great to see. It's obvious all the players are totally commited to Jack and Victor and one goal conceded in NINE games is INCREDIBLE!!! The whole defence should be really proud of their recent performances. :D .