John Ruddy

johnstone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't even click on that horrible link because what they have to say is of no interest to me. What I will say is that for someone who goes around calling anyone who raises objections to sectarian terms like bead rattlers as 'Timmy', your small number of posts on this forum have often included sectarian comments, and that such comments have no place outside the poisonous sphere of the Old Firm hardcore. Your refusal to admit to your own leanings whilst you make accusations of 'Timmy' speak volumes. Personally I don't care about anybody's religion, race, nationality, but I won't be accused of taking sides when I speak out against intolerance. I maintain that you are far more partial when it comes to those two than I am.

Surely using those types of terms won't help change that image? :lol:

Ok next time we play the old firm i will extend the hand of friendship and be very nice to them in the hope it improves our image.I only posted in here because i thought it was a bit much for a man utd fan who has never set foot in fir park to comment on who is/isnt a credit to motherwell.

Ok next time we play the old firm i will extend the hand of friendship and be very nice to them in the hope it improves our image.I only posted in here because i thought it was a bit much for a man utd fan who has never set foot in fir park to comment on who is/isnt a credit to motherwell.

Where did I say you have to 'extend the hand of friendship' to the old firm? :lol:

I just don't see why bigoted language needs to be used (in any sense). It just drags you down to the old firm fans level.

Am gonna bury ma head in the sand and hope to fuck you go away!

Don't just stop at your head, bury yourself six feet under and take that f*ckwit something else with you. I'm going to bed because I can feel my temper going again, same as everytime the lunatics take over the asylum on here :lol:

Don't just stop at your head, bury yourself six feet under and take that f*ckwit something else with you. I'm going to bed because I can feel my temper going again, same as everytime the lunatics take over the asylum on here :lol:

That's nice eh? It's not that i agree with Something Else's post or posts but a just get fed up hearing the same old shite from you when you bite at something. It's boring, repititive and you really do take a topic with a good bit of chat in it to a heap of shite, just because you rise to the bait.

I don't post on here very often,and what i have to say is absolutely fuck all to do with Ruddy and rangers but i just felt it needed to be said.

There is a LOT of people this here site who go on and on about the old firm and sectarianism - yet, feel it very acceptable to use terms like, bead rattler, h*n, orange B, tims, blah blah fecking etc. Personally,i don't really care - never have and never will. However, if your willing to use these terms don't get on the high horse and complain about the old firm using sectarian language because afterall....that's what those terms are classed as.

No wanting to step on anyones dinner or anything,as i say......personally you can say what you want in my opinion,but it is a fact that there is a lot of those references used on this site by people time after time.

Anyway, on the subject - ruddy to Rangers......personally don't see it happening but in Scotland it would be no surprise if it did!

I don't post on here very often,and what i have to say is absolutely fuck all to do with Ruddy and rangers but i just felt it needed to be said.

There is a LOT of people this here site who go on and on about the old firm and sectarianism - yet, feel it very acceptable to use terms like, bead rattler, h*n, orange B, tims, blah blah fecking etc. Personally,i don't really care - never have and never will. However, if your willing to use these terms don't get on the high horse and complain about the old firm using sectarian language because afterall....that's what those terms are classed as.

No wanting to step on anyones dinner or anything,as i say......personally you can say what you want in my opinion,but it is a fact that there is a lot of those references used on this site by people time after time.

Anyway, on the subject - ruddy to Rangers......personally don't see it happening but in Scotland it would be no surprise if it did!

Very well said and I agree 100 per cent. The same people who indulge in such shite are the very same ones who get all offended when they are accused of being current buns/tims without the bus fare. Well, sorry, but if the cap fits! Act with some humanity, several levels above the mould firm, and there's no problem, but indulge in their kind of behaviour and don't start crying when comparisons are made. Fuck them both and fuck the bigots. Mon the 'Well :lol: