Hamilton On The Look-out For Fake Note Fraudsters

Onthefringes

Inside job?

An 'unusually high number', how many do the chunts get on a regular basis? Both home and away fans? I'd wager the gate checkers have been dipping in washing dirty cash and replacing with the real deal. :doh:

Note: All Motherwell undercover agents return to base MISSION COMPLETE (first their ever shrinking finances (£3K a week for Elliott and they don't play him), up to Falkirk to relegate them now)

"The club wish to apologise in advance to the vast majority of fans who may be delayed in gaining entry to the stadium as a result of the actions of a small minority."

I dont think that will be much of a problem. Theres not exactly a rush of fans trying to get in.

"The club wish to apologise in advance to the vast majority of fans who may be delayed in gaining entry to the stadium as a result of the actions of a small minority."

I dont think that will be much of a problem. Theres not exactly a rush of fans trying to get in.

After about 60 mins of that game there was more of a rush to get out!

I'd wager the gate checkers have been dipping in washing dirty cash and replacing with the real deal. :lol:

Was my first thought as well

I aint Columbo, but if it was the away fans ( i.e Motherwell) who were feeding them the duds they would hardly have to instigate an instant crack down on all fans

cause lets face it we're hardly all gonna head over to see them play Aberdeen next week

the public crackdown will no doubt stem the flow of them, and they get to blame the 'Well fans as well :thumbup:

more than likely a couple of their own staff, be it programme sellers giving them as change which are then spent on the gate or turnstyle operators turning them over for the good stuff