Barriers At East Stand Gates

Larky Mafia

Is it only the East Stand where these searches are taking place ? If so that does seem very discrimantory and says to me the club don't trust supporters in the East Stand or is it just the ones who populate the area nearest the South Stand ?

I'm concerned this could antagonise people and create more problems than it potentially solves, after all there are items on sale within the ground which could be launched at someone and do damage.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the 3 instances of things being thrown on the pitch? the mars bar at zemmama and what else?

Bovril at the touchline

Both of which you can get ripped off for inside the ground and so not prohibited items which could be prevented with a search

Seems to me they are just picking on certain people to search, not once have I been searched so they must think us females are very trustworthy :)

Altho in response to a previous post if a female was to be searched it would need to be done by a female steward/police woman.

If I get searched today, then i'll know who to blame NicD, you might have just cursed us females!!!! :lol:

You could take you belt off and wrap it round someone's coupon when they're taking a shy.

... seriously though, its probably an instruction from the match commander and the club are just complying.

Be interesting to see if the O/F get it.

And it does just seem to be the east... wasn't any at the Cooper when we walked by at the last game I dont think??