09/05/09 St Mirren away 3-1

24/10/09 St Mirren away 3-3

27/10/09 St Mirren Cup A 0-3

23/01/10 St Mirren home 2-0

09/03/10 St Mirren away ?-?

Think I've put the motherwell scores first

:(

We got a game the night?

Man, this is rare for me. I had no idea we were playing until I saw this thread. Just shows you what happens when you get out the habit of going to every game.

Ah well, at least something to listen to on the radio - if it is on?

Would be great to get 3 points here, surely do-able. St Mirren are fanny pad and we are due a result at that meccano set.

If that's not a sufficiently good justification for an 18 team SPL, I don't know what is.

not really, the epl is 20 teams but blackburn and aston villa played 7 times in the same period. it's just the luck of the draw in the cups.

there's a chance aberdeen might not be scheduled to come back to firpark til 2011 which would mean the vast majority of motherwell fans would have only seen them once in 20 months. does anyone actually believe that would cause a surge in the home support for the fixture?

And 7 < 10. The more teams in the league, the less likely it is that you will play each other, even with 'luck of the draw'.

i don't think it makes much difference how often we play any team. in october we played st mirren on the saturday and took about 700 then played them again on the wednesday and took double that. it's to do with the importance of the game and how the team are playing.

last season the 6th game against st mirren was by far superior to the rest of the games. it's not like your guaranteed to get diminishing returns. the 4th game between blackburn and villa this year was a classic.

Are there tickets available at the stadium tonight? The official site seems to just mention Fir Park. Sorry if its been covered earlier in the thread but in a bit of a rush. Cheers.

Tickets are available from the St Mirren ticket office up until the kick off

I'd rather watch games against Rangers,Celtic, Aberdeen,Hibs and Hearts(even twice a season) than watch matches against Ross County,Queen of the South and Raith Rovers. Last time we had an 18 team league the Scottish game was reduced to having 9 full-time clubs.

Last time we had an 18 team league the Scottish game was reduced to having 9 full-time clubs.
And now we have the insanity of a split, ridiculous all seated stadia/undersoil heating criteria, half the OF trying to stave off bankruptcy, Gretna bankrolled into oblivion, miserable European performances and one of the worst International squad in decades.