Hearts Home Saturday, 13 March 2010

well-army

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will get hammered. 5-1 Hearts ! We are due a mauling!

:nod: ? Yeah, our fine run may eventually come to an end, but, the Craig Brown trademark of setting up his teams to be hard to beat and the prospect of facing Christian Nade would hardly suggest anybody likely to maul us any time soon.

We'll be fine, I won't be backing them on the fixed odds like Wednesday and Falkirk away the other week for that matter...

Ach it's not as bad as it used to be. I remember the days when there used to be at least six threads a day titled 'F=ck Hearts W4nkers' and long winded tales of how the FHW fans used to act when they visited Motherwell and how they used to bomb shops and set fire to folks weans etc. :nod:

Well you pups wanted to know why they were hated so much,

I remember the time..................naaaahhhhhhhh :P

I think we will get hammered. 5-1 Hearts ! We are due a mauling!

You said 4-0 to St Mirren the other day. Your just really on the wind up I think. Your secretly thinking we're going to win easy. Cmon just admit it :nod:

Anyways I think 1-0 to us. Murphy with the winner again.

My team would be

Ruddy

Hateley Craigan Reynolds Hammell

Humphrey Jennings Lasley O'Brien

Murphy Jutkiewicz

Harsh on Sutton but if Jutckiewicz is fit I think he should start. Hopefully the decision to rest Lasley, Murphy and O'Brien during the week will pay off.

As for the score, I'm not sure but I think it will be very tight.

Looking forward to this one!

Team for me would be -

Ruddy

Hately Reynolds Craigan Hammell

O'Brien Jennings Lasley Humphrey

Sutton jutkiewicz

With the full backs weve got it would be to our advantage to put as many through balls down the wings to our wingers and make the best of thier pace!

get as many balls into the box as possible and hope that our big strikers get on the end of one of them!

Lasley and Jennings will be tested alot in the middle this game when Hearts attack us so they'll need to be on thier toes!

2-0 motherwell with Sutton grabbing both!

Hopefully that big Animal Nade plays up front! He's never a footballer in a million years!

At this stage of the season, every game is huge and this is no exception. Will be a tough game, and I don't expect to see a lot of goals, but I think we'll edge it. Hopefully.

2-0 'Well. Craigan with half an hour to go from a corner, Lasley late on from a breakaway. Happy days.

According to my Jambo mate Kingston, Stewart and some other boy who has been out injured are all back tomorrow. He seems confident, i'd take 1-1. Sutton to score.

Not the best news that their injury crisis is getting better for today. Fingers crossed Kingston and Stewart are still out.

Motherwell: Ruddy, Hateley, Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell, Murphy, Lasley, Jennings, O'Brien, Sutton, Jutkiewicz.

Subs: Fraser, Coke, Humphrey, McGlinchey, Forbes, McHugh, Saunders.

Hearts: Balogh, Jason Thomson, Kucharski, Goncalves, Lee Wallace, Stevenson, Jonsson, Kingston, Mulrooney, Elliot, Obua.

Subs: MacDonald, Santana, Novikovas, Templeton, Glen, Smith, McGowan.