Hearts Home Saturday, 13 March 2010

well-army

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So proud of the boys today the desire was there from the beginning and they fought the whole game to make sure we created some distance between ourself and hearts.

The top six was secured today hard to believe we are only 6 points behind celtic and a champions league place lol :woop:

MON THE WELL !!!

I must admit, I was absolutely raging when we conceded that goal just after we'd gone 3-0 up and it's obviously taken a bit of shine off what was another excellent performance and victory, especially as a three goal victory would have us sitting third in the table tonight.

However, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter that much. Hearts are always going to be a tough proposition, or so you'd think, so for us to beat them as comfortably as we did today then it really shows that we are a force to be reckoned with this season.

What a massive game it's going to be up at Tannadice in a fortnight's time. Let's hope we take a good support up there as we've got every chance of getting this third place now and I think that we can beat any side in this form.

Was very pleased today. Great victory against those aswell as a terrific performance. O'Brien, Jennings and Sutton were all highly effective today. Some of the football we played given the pitch was great. Will be interesting to see our disallowed goal on the tv......

Delighted with the result and the performance.

First 20 mins we could easily have been 3 or 4 ahead. O'Brien, Murphy, Sutton and The Duke where ripping them to pieces. Controlled the full game except for a 5 min spell when they scored.

Reynolds, Jennings, Murphy, JOB and Sutton where all tremendous today.

Well done lads, very very proud to be a Well fan at the moment.

EASY-EASY-EASY-EASY

Donald Ford -Jim Jeffries - Jim Cruickshank - Alan Preston - Walter Kidd - Henry Smith - John Robertson - Gary Mackay - Sir Walter Scott - The Diggers - Edinburgh Castle - Mad Vlad - Rab Prentice - Willie Gibson - Haymarket Station - Arthur's Seat - Holyrood Palace - Alex Salmond - Wayne Foster - Craig Levein - Lord Faulkes and Jamboscum everywhere .............. you're team are taking one hell of a beating :woop:

Magic.

:woop::O:lol:

That was a great performance and a well deserved 3 points.

On the run we are on, we shouldn't fear anyone, anywhere. Hopefully we will see more positive threads here this week. Couldn't understand the posts doubting that we would win and forecasting defeat today.

Back to front we were brilliant.

The state of the pitch caused a few problems today, playing on a better surface we would have really hammered them.

Great three points. Would have been happy with the draw before the game so delighted the run continues. Shame we didn't keep it at 3-0 so we could have been in 3rd place for a week. Very minor gripe. The whole team was fantastic especially Jennings, Lasley, and Sutton.

Two weeks off now and we will sit back next week and hopefully watch teams cut each others throats.

Hibs better beat Ross County in the replay. I'd feel a lot more confident if it was at Easter Road right enough :woop:

If they do I'd feel pretty confident of two from the top 4 (if we aren't one of them) being in the Cup Final.

Hmm looking closer at it we are 18 clear of aberdeen and aberdeen have 18points left to play for... We are 17 clear of st johnstone and they have 21 left to play for.

What am i worrying about anyway they are all miles off the pace... hearts an all... mon the well!!