Jim O'brien

BarnsleyFCFan

I like O'Brien a lot but he looked at fault for the Falkirk goal when you see it on the highlights. Just arriving too late to cover Holden. Though given the length of time Craigan was down before the free kick was taken, the manager had more time to try and organise the team. Maybe he thought the team should have been able to defend at least one free kick without Craigan. More fool him, eh...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well since we're cursing at each other now, what about the two that he 'fucking' swung in to the 'fucking', 'danger' area where no 'fucking' motherwell players were attacking?

Despair mate, Despair!

if we're picking up on how we post - I'd say that if we look at yours - You initially weigh in with something really controversial - then take a couple of steps back when one or two people challenge your point of view.

I wish guys like you would spend as much energy supporting the team as you do knocking it!

BBC Sportsound had O'Brien as their man-of the-match. Like an earlier poster said, it's amazing how people see the same game differently.

Maybe 'preconceptions' are coming into it on some of our parts.

I'm prepared to get behind anyone who pulls on the jersey and gives 100% no matter where they come from or where their international allegiences lie. Tommy Coyne, Owen Coyle, Brian McLean and even Jim O'Brien. I've followed this team long enough and am glad to see that under Butcher and McGhee particularly we've put together a team that punches above it's weight and gives 100%.

As far as I see it one moaning get in the stands or on here = one more supporter for the opposition

Oh and by the way - I remember the crosses you're on about - and if you're a winger are you not meant to throw crosses into the danger area??? maybe if there was no one in the 'danger area' - that was maybe partly the fault of the strikers - who should maybe have been 'in the danger area'??

Just saying, like ;)