• John Sutton
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Michael Fraser
    • Giles Coke
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Fraser was head and shoulders above, nae doubt

and was one of only a couple showing urgency to get the ball back into play, I could've quite happily lamped a few of our players that helped waste more time than the Barins team

Fraser was head and shoulders above, nae doubt

and was one of only a couple showing urgency to get the ball back into play, I could've quite happily lamped a few of our players that helped waste more time than the Barins team

Man of the match though? No way. Granted he had one very good save and came out of the box to clear a ball but other than that? One fluffed kick in his bottom left corner and nowt else. He had nothing else to do in the 45 mins he was on the park.

Not many positives, or good performances for that matter. My votes goes to Crags for a reasonable showing and trying his best to gee up the team.

Felt Craigan, Reynolds and Hammell all played well, ended up voting for Craggs felt he played a better game than the rest today. Have to say Michael Fraser played better than I was expecting. Think if he got regular games he might be okay.

I'm going for Craigan too, felt he looked composed compared to the rest. Poor response to the "bring a mate" initiative though. Fraser looked shakey but its his first home game and that can only be expected, I'm sure his confidence will grow and that save will have earned him a few plaudits. Humphry managed to put in the two best crosses of the game (I never thought I'd say that) and based on the luck we rode in the same fixture before in October over the two games 3 points a piece is probably fair.

2 disappointing results in a week after 2 weeks off which included that little holiday for everyone. Can't help with hindsight it should have been a different plan.

Questionable behaviour by Brown today, Ruddy is not our property but was obviously having issues (why have Hammell briefed to take by-kicks), can't help feel that this has happened before with Jutkiewicz since the Rangers game. Things also weren't working and I didn't see any change in tactics or approach that were aimed at countering Falkirk.