It Must Be Fourth Now

Iamawellman

With Ross County having beaten Celtic in the semi-final it now means we have to finish at least fourth to get into Europe next season.

Personally I feel we can do it, what do you all think?

Well done to ex 'well duffers Derek Adams & Steven Craig.

Not true mate if United win the cup 5th place still gets it

WHAT IF.................

............the last game of the season at Fir Park - Motherwell V Celtic who are level 1 point clear of Dundee United. We are already fifth. What do we do?

Hope that Leeann has done the arithmetic and declared which result is most benificial for the club

3 points and only fifth place

or a European spot ( and all the expense that comes with it offset against feelgood benefits)

but I would reckon shake hands at start of game and give them a goal start :lol:

I'm sure Brown will still be looking to finish 4th and why not!? We beat Hibs at home back in February so with a victory over them after the split when points are going to be difficult to pick up since Rangers and United are both playing really well just now but Hibs, Celtic and Hearts are three games I can realistically see us winning. Celtic at home and away? I would settle for two points