Michael Fraser

HonkyMcHonK

at what point did i say that?

all im gettin at is that your basically blaming him that we lost :S

he's the second choice goalkeeper, and im perfectly confident in having him to come and play a game every once in a while

i bet if we won or drew the game this tread wouldnt even exist

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets wait another ten shitty defeats before we judge him. I saw straight away againt that diddy shite from Wales that he was balls.

i didnt say that he didnt look dodgy in previus games either

im just defending the guy about this game,as i thought, for a second choice goalkeeper, who hasnt played a game since november, he played quite well tonight and wasnt anything like the shite you lot are making him out to be tonight

its very easy to blame the goakeeper for a loss....

Fraser wasn't to blame for the defeat tonight in my opinion, very poor marking at both goals, especially the second. People are knocking him just because he's not Ruddy I think!

Fraser wasn't to blame for the defeat tonight in my opinion, very poor marking at both goals, especially the second. People are knocking him just because he's not Ruddy I think!

I'm wouldn't say Fraser cost us the goals. In my opinion each goal was down to more than one player but Fraser played a part in both. He also flapped at a few cross balls and didn't really fill me with confidence.

A liability. IIRC there was a point in the first half where a Celtic forward outjumped Fraser for a ball. The player went for it with his head (and won the ball) and Fraser with his outstretched (up in the air) arms. What are Fraser's boots made of? Lead?

Even Broon said on the radio after the game that Ruddy might have came out and collected the crosses that were responsible for the two goals. If I was Fraser that would be enough to see my confidence hit a new low. McGhee signed him and pissed off. Gannon didn't want him and I am 100% convinced Broon doesn't either. If Broon is here next season we will have someone other than Ruddy and Fraser between the sticks. Plus I bet you McGhee doesn't come in for him if he gets shot of Clangers. Fraser is a number 2 keeper at this level. Pun intended.

A liability. IIRC there was a point in the first half where a Celtic forward outjumped Fraser for a ball. The player went for it with his head (and won the ball) and Fraser with his outstretched (up in the air) arms. What are Fraser's boots made of? Lead?

Even Broon said on the radio after the game that Ruddy might have came out and collected the crosses that were responsible for the two goals. If I was Fraser that would be enough to see my confidence hit a new low. McGhee signed him and pissed off. Gannon didn't want him and I am 100% convinced Broon doesn't either. If Broon is here next season we will have someone other than Ruddy and Fraser between the sticks. Plus I bet you McGhee doesn't come in for him if he gets shot of Clangers. Fraser is a number 2 keeper at this level. Pun intended.

That one in the 1st half made me think of Llanelli when he got outjumped by a wee striker at the back post for their goal. He was a total bombscare all night tonight, but proved what every caley fan ive spoken to and everything ive said about him is correct, good shot stopper, horrifying on crosses/catching/decision making.

1st goal was more shite defending than him but he should have come. the second was a shocker. Stay on his line and he has 6 yards to catch a header aimed straight at him, go for it and he punches/catches the cross, he came,stopped,did neither and the ball was past him before he could react. Youth Football stuff!!

How many times has Fraser played? 4? Can we give the guy at least a chance to prove him self. 4 games is nothing in a season of 38. The two goals were down to poor marking.

Every time he's played he's looked suspect. My opinion of him on the games he has played is that I wouldn't be confident with him as the first choice next season.

Do you disagree with that?

Bad player. Should've been coming and taking balls. Big Ruddy wouldn't have missed the opportunity to take the ball from both corners. Got away with almost being outjumped by Robbie 'Giant man' Keane.

I'd say he cost us points today and leaves the whole back four looking shaky with his inability to take high balls, catch anything and his desire to punch everything.

That one in the 1st half made me think of Llanelli when he got outjumped by a wee striker at the back post for their goal. He was a total bombscare all night tonight, but proved what every caley fan ive spoken to and everything ive said about him is correct, good shot stopper, horrifying on crosses/catching/decision making.

1st goal was more shite defending than him but he should have come. the second was a shocker. Stay on his line and he has 6 yards to catch a header aimed straight at him, go for it and he punches/catches the cross, he came,stopped,did neither and the ball was past him before he could react. Youth Football stuff!!

remind you of anyone :(

I criticised this liability a few days ago in another post on here and got a lot of stick i now hope after tonight certain people are eating there words. The guy is a fucking bombscare buzz mark 2 get him tae fuck send him to the 1st division thats more his level!!!

If ruddy had been in goals tonight im more than confident we would have got the point our play deserved.

The guys played against Llanelli twice flamartari twice and against Hamilton and Celtic in the SPL and has been crap in them all. I think the fact the talents of RUDDY are not doing him any favours but I personally would not want him as our number one between the sticks next season. Im sure Papa broon will be bringing in an adequade replacement.