Michael Fraser

HonkyMcHonK

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a brilliant catch there from that cross!!

i hope your tongue is planted firmly in your cheek with that remark !?

decent 2nd division keeper, below average 1st division keeper, absolutely terrible SPL keeper.

and I'm one of the "happy clappy" brigade that doesnt hurl abuse at our own players, but he really is gash !

:doh:

He makes Stevie Woods look like Gordon Banks.. :lol: . Seriously this guy is crap and has been every time he's played for us. He was at fault for all 3 goals today 2 went straight through him and that 1st?? <_< . If big Ruddy doesn't get back soon we wont even make 5th with this fud of a keeper. :angry: . Every cross ball he attacks our central defenders?? He even grabbed Sauders head at one high ball into our box..Feckin useless.

This guy is also one highest earners at fir park, sorry but after today he should do the honourable thing and hand back his pay packet, he is NOT and never will be a good goalie, at fault for all 3 goals in my opinion, I say play the under 19s keeper Hyslop next week if Ruddy is still out.

The guy is a discrace.Cost us the first and second goal today.Some people will blame the pitch for the first goal but the two goalmouths are in great conndition.He is fucking pish.Bring on the summer to get him punted.Thats if any stupid c**t wants him.I wouldn't even put him on the bench next week.I would have the Polish guy and the new goalie in.