Michael Fraser

HonkyMcHonK

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I criticised this liability a few days ago in another post on here and got a lot of stick i now hope after tonight certain people are eating there words. The guy is a fucking bombscare buzz mark 2 get him tae fuck send him to the 1st division thats more his level!!!

If ruddy had been in goals tonight im more than confident we would have got the point our play deserved.

Why ? Would he have saved the first ? Would he have saved the second? Why isn't anyone moaning about the poor DEFENDING for the goals. We lost 2 golas to corners is that really the keepers fault ? Also was fraser at fault for the Duke missing chances ? Was he at fault for Murphy missing a sitter ? Do you really want to disect every performance? I think you are prejudiced about Fraser and have been since day one. What about the save from Keane? There are too many questions that you wont want to answer so you will probably resort to personal abuse to disagree with me. Look at the whole game and judge fraser!!!! He saved us a few times tonight!!!!

The guys played against Llanelli twice flamartari twice and against Hamilton and Celtic in the SPL and has been crap in them all. I think the fact the talents of RUDDY are not doing him any favours but I personally would not want him as our number one between the sticks next season. Im sure Papa broon will be bringing in an adequade replacement.

Llanelli 2nd leg what did he do wrong ? Flamurtari 2nd leg what did he do wrong ? Celtic tonight what did he do wrong ? Did he not make a great save from Keane ? If you are going to criticise him at least praise him for the good things !!!

Llanelli 2nd leg what did he do wrong ? Flamurtari 2nd leg what did he do wrong ? Celtic tonight what did he do wrong ? Did he not make a great save from Keane ? If you are going to criticise him at least praise him for the good things !!!

fair enough he did make a great save from keane il give him that but then seconds later nearly cost us a goal im sorry but the guy is not good enough to be number 1 goal keeper

fair enough he did make a great save from keane il give him that but then seconds later nearly cost us a goal im sorry but the guy is not good enough to be number 1 goal keeper

Sorry but you are talking pish ! The defense were at fault for goals 1 and 2 and goal 2 fraser could have done better but in no way is fraser to blame for our defeat tonight! I am proud of the boys! What about Fraser's save from Keane was that not top quality ?

By the way you answered 1 of my questions !! If you hate the giuy that much at least answer all my questions ! Your case is falling apart !!!

Sorry but you are talking pish ! The defense were at fault for goals 1 and 2 and goal 2 fraser could have done better but in no way is fraser to blame for our defeat tonight! I am proud of the boys! What about Fraser's save from Keane was that not top quality ?

can you not fuckin read!! I just praised him for keanes goal im not saying he is to blame for the goals personaly the defence where shocking for both what im criticising him over is his flapping at every cross which could have and will cost us goals in future games im willing to bet money on that

Llanelli 2nd leg.. very poor at crosses twice nearly cost goals at the very FEW flutters forward they had. tonight versus celtic he did get caught out. Fine he made a great save from keane, thats what he's paid to do. I very rarely criticise players but get nervous when he is in like 99% other well fans.

can you not fuckin read!! I just praised him for keanes goal im not saying he is to blame for the goals personaly the defence where shocking for both what im criticising him over is his flapping at every cross which could have and will cost us goals in future games im willing to bet money on that

You weren't watching the game then because he didn't flap at every cross he flapped at about 3 in the whole game. Apart from that he looked composed. If people aren't blaming him for tonights defeat why this thread? It is obvious you do blame him (as well as others) ! And why hasn't anyone mentioned the Keane save ? That is because they have their agendas and just want to slate for saltings sake!!

You weren't watching the game then because he didn't flap at every cross he flapped at about 3 in the whole game. Apart from that he looked composed. If people aren't blaming him for tonights defeat why this thread? It is obvious you do blame him (as well as others) !

When did i say he was at fault for both our goals? Yes i said with ruddy in we would ve got a deserved point but only because i think the defence would have been more confident knowing he was behind them.

you are the only one who seems to like him!!!!!!!! take your fraser tinted glasses of for a second please!!!!!!!!

Llanelli 2nd leg.. very poor at crosses twice nearly cost goals at the very FEW flutters forward they had. tonight versus celtic he did get caught out. Fine he made a great save from keane, thats what he's paid to do. I very rarely criticise players but get nervous when he is in like 99% other well fans.

So you are admitting with that post that any Motherwell keeper is on a hiding to nothing? When they do good then they are paid to do it but if they make a mistake they are useless. Let's remember defenders like tonight , midfielders like tonight, forwards like tonight make mistakes but when keepers make mistakes it is magnified 100x.

Where was a thread after the Dundee United game or The hammering at Rangers ? Afterall there were goalkeeping errors ! However it wasn't the unpopular one was it ? It seems to me some fans here will praise to the hilt when critisicm is due but also criticeise when there is some praise due!!

You weren't watching the game then because he didn't flap at every cross he flapped at about 3 in the whole game. Apart from that he looked composed. If people aren't blaming him for tonights defeat why this thread? It is obvious you do blame him (as well as others) ! And why hasn't anyone mentioned the Keane save ? That is because they have their agendas and just want to slate for saltings sake!!

Is that 3 crosses as well as being partly to blame for the goals or including being partly to bame for the goals?

So you are admitting with that post that any Motherwell keeper is on a hiding to nothing? When they do good then they are paid to do it but if they make a mistake they are useless. Let's remember defenders like tonight , midfielders like tonight, forwards like tonight make mistakes but when keepers make mistakes it is magnified 100x.

Where was a thread after the Dundee United game or The hammering at Rangers ? Afterall there were goalkeeping errors ! However it wasn't the unpopular one was it ? It seems to me some fans here will praise to the hilt when critisicm is due but also criticeise when there is some praise due!!

erm pot kettle and black spring to mind here!!

The reason goalkeepers mistakes are magnified so much is because unfortunetly tere mistakes tend to lead to goals

I'm just making my point that he had been quite useless in the games he has played, ALL 6 of them. Tonight he cost us again. Ruddy did make mistakes against rangers and dundee united but has he been consistently making an arse and costing us points? NO!!

he's played 2 and a half spl games and we've lost 4 goals to crosses. the guy can't handle cross balls and his kicking is dire, anyone who says they'd be happy to see him as our outright number one next season is mental.

we should either be lining up a loan deal, looking to take smith or brown from hibs or trying to sign bell from killie on freedom of contract.

anyone who says fraser is the new buzz is talking shite. fraser is the new woods, smith was a proper keeper.

he's played 2 and a half spl games and we've lost 4 goals to crosses. the guy can't handle cross balls and his kicking is dire, anyone who says they'd be happy to see him as our outright number one next season is mental.

we should either be lining up a loan deal, looking to take smith or brown from hibs or trying to sign bell from killie on freedom of contract.

anyone who says fraser is the new buzz is talking shite. fraser is the new woods, smith was a proper keeper.

are you for real buzz was a liability when it came to crosses as well all he was good at was shot stoping every other aspect of his keeping was very very poor and that wee money grabbing prick brown should never be back at fir park

for me you either need a dominant goalie or 2 big centre halves that will be solid when the ball comes into the box.our defence isny the biggest so we definately need a big keeper for next season thats nothin against fraser who looks like a goalie that needs his centre halves to get the ball away rather than come for it himself.fraser was a bit shaky at times with cross balls and i thought he was a bit at fault for celtics second cause he sort of came for the cross and then stepped back.it was poor defending all round for both goals but you canny blame the keeper for defenders losing the guys they should be marking