Can't Wait

IMRIE'S_GONNY_GET_YE

Until next season whe The Accies put you lot in your places once and for all and claim our rightful place as The Pride of Lanarkshire. The only way for you is down after this season as I've been less than impressed with you whenever you've played us, as we should have beaten you twice at NDP when we comprehensively outplayed you both times and were cheated at your dump whe we were again the better side but were denied a stonewall penalty.

Accies have a young, exciting team who are very much committed to the cause and we are very much on the up and will be challenging for Europe in a few years time.

All Hail the Accies!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until next season whe The Accies put you lot in your places once and for all and claim our rightful place as The Pride of Lanarkshire. The only way for you is down after this season as I've been less than impressed with you whenever you've played us, as we should have beaten you twice at NDP when we comprehensively outplayed you both times and were cheated at your dump whe we were again the better side but were denied a stonewall penalty.

Accies have a young, exciting team who are very much committed to the cause and we are very much on the up and will be challenging for Europe in a few years time.

All Hail the Accies!

Point in you, get tae fuck.

No need for abuse son, let's keep it civil eh?

What's the problem, does the truth hurt or something?

You support your team, I support mine, and my team The Accies are very much the team of tomorrow and we will be up there challenging for the top three places within the next few years whilst you battle it out at the foot of the table to avoid relegation.

You support your team, I support mine, and my team The Accies are very much the team of tomorrow and we will be up there challenging for the top three places within the next few years whilst you battle it out at the foot of the table to avoid relegation.

It's advisable to wear sunscreen in this weather...

I'm sorry but who do you guys have in your youth ranks now after your tattie muncher mccarthy and that other dafty mccarthur are gone ? I think you need a thicker pair ae specs mate

The pont is your on a Motherwell forum. Think youve got lost on the way to the Hamilton forum, but then again everybody wants a bit of the Motherwell magic and greatness so hence why your onn here. :lol: You'll be enjoying Irn-Bru Divison one in a couple.

The pont is your on a Motherwell forum. Think youve got lost on the way to the Hamilton forum, but then again everybody wants a bit of the Motherwell magic and greatness so hence why your onn here. B-) You'll be enjoying Irn-Bru Divison one in a couple.

Do they even have a forum ...

Tattie muncher McCarthy? Ah, I see the h*n without the Busfare crew still makes up the Motherwell support as a whole these days, nothing ever changes.

Who have we got? Well we've got the best goalkeeper in the SPL in Cerny for one, then seasoned, quality pros like Alex Neil, Martin Canning, Brian Easton and of course, Dougie Imrie who regularly rips you lot a new one and is getting better and better. He's a terrific talent is our Doogie. And that's just to name but a few.

Give me a laugh and tell me, who have Motherwell got who are better than that lot?

Tattie muncher McCarthy? Ah, I see the h*n without the Busfare crew still makes up the Motherwell support as a whole these days, nothing ever changes.

Who have we got? Well we've got the best goalkeeper in the SPL in Cerny for one, then seasoned, quality pros like Alex Neil, Martin Canning, Brian Easton and of course, Dougie Imrie who regularly rips you lot a new one and is getting better and better. He's a terrific talent is our Doogie. And that's just to name but a few.

Give me a laugh and tell me, who have Motherwell got who are better than that lot?

B-):lol::lol:

Im no gonna bother writing a paragraph explaining why were better than your shite. This is a wind up.

Quit while yer ahead B-) All those guys are about 40 now, we're talking good youth if you want to win something ...

shite stadium,your support is equal to that of a second division team,never won fuck all,never been in europe do i need to go on B-) .well fans dont regard your lot as our derby so away and see if dougie imries needin his arse wiped

And who's fault is it that our support is so poor I wonder? Yup, Motherwell's!

Fuckin glory hunters who come from Hamilton and the wider Hamilton area who have to attach themselves to the so called BIG team from Lanarkshire.

Noooo, your confusing us with the Old Firm. B-)

And who's fault is it that our support is so poor I wonder? Yup, Motherwell's!

Fuckin glory hunters who come from Hamilton and the wider Hamilton area who have to attach themselves to the so called BIG team from Lanarkshire.

So Called B-) Check the league tables, and you'll find we are the highest up team in the league from Lanarkshire :lol: So we can officially say, we are the BIG team of Lanarkshire