Hearts Away 24-4-10

well_nuts

Would have taken a draw before the match and Hearts had won four out of their last five at Tynecastle (only losing to Rangers) so that is a great result.

Looking very good for a guaranteed fifth spot, a win against Hibs would do that and maybe go a long way to getting a fourth spot.

Hopefully Rangers can give Hibs a drubbing tomorrow and do some damage to their goal difference.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@trafficlight

It would be really cool if there all together at once, which otherwise hardly rare to have the opportunity to see Motherwell in Action in Fir Park. :D

I do not have to imitate before the Pope. Furthermore, it was just a joke. :)

(Quote is not working) *hmpf*

Yes, we should try to co-ordinate the game we catch. My German is terrible but my Scottish is even worse :woop: . Each time I try to make it to Fir Park something goes wrong, but my luck has to change soon. Bavaria to Scotland is one hell of a journey for a football match :whistling:

Well done lads - a great result at a venue that has been not overly kind to us over the years.

Wonder if Jeffries is concerned with european dates now!!

Got to go for 4th now as knowing our luck if we finish 5th - Ross C would go onto win the Sc Cup..

A clean sheet for Fraser too....well I never..credit to him as well.

Glad we are back on track - would LOVE another trip overseas next year...or back to Wales :whistling:

How can this be??

That cant Fraser was meant to be chucking a couple into our net was he no'?

Disappointed in this result - was looking forward to another 20 page fickle-fan-greet-in

Ah well, onwards and upwards I suppose

:whistling:

Cheeky sod, SD. Actually, I don't think he had to touch the ball - didn't hear his name mentioned in commentary - but that clean sheet can only help his confidence. Terrific result.

How can this be??

That cant Fraser was meant to be chucking a couple into our net was he no'?

Disappointed in this result - was looking forward to another 20 page fickle-fan-greet-in

Ah well, onwards and upwards I suppose

This place will be pretty boring tonight.

:whistling:

@trafficlight

We can also talk with our hands and feet and my English is hopefully not so bad.

Oh, I would fly to Scotland for a game. My father has done this before. At Morning fly to Scotland, watch the Game and back in the evening. Meanwhile, there are indeed very cheap flights.

Sooperb result today - Hibs a FP could well be massive now as the Teds are poor, and as much as Hibs have toiled recently, they should be capable of at least a draw tomorrow - I know that if we play as we can, I wouldn't have any fears about playing the Currants at home or away. Just my luck that the change of the Hibs game to 5th May screws me up as I can't make that night :whistling:

Back to the Tattie Howkers next week and we're due a result against them this season :woop:

MON RA DOSSERS

The game against Hibs will decide it.

It is a home game and we know what is at stake.

Time to cut prices to a tenner for adults and a fiver for concessions.

It's our cup final. C,mon John, you know it makes sense.

100% spot on.

Won't happen in a bijillion years though as JB will need the usual punters through at £18-£22 to make up for the losses of missing out on Celtic at home.

He will be hoping that the fact that is so important will add 500-800 onto the crowd ANYWAY and get about £20K back in the till.

Cutting it to a tenner we would need 2000 extra punters for that kind of money...

@trafficlight

We can also talk with our hands and feet and my English is hopefully not so bad.

Oh, I would fly to Scotland for a game. My father has done this before. At Morning fly to Scotland, watch the Game and back in the evening. Meanwhile, there are indeed very cheap flights.

Respect is due, Tamy. Just make sure one of the tight gits on this forum buys you a drink two by way of appreciation of your effort. The Scots tend to have short arms and long pockets, but you must insist :whistling:

Respect is due, Tamy. Just make sure one of the tight gits on this forum buys you a drink two by way of appreciation of your effort. The Scots tend to have short arms and long pockets, but you must insist :D

Don't listen to this sassenach, Tamy, the english would steal the sugar out of your tea.

I will buy you a drink or 2 no problem, go to Jack Daniels.

100% spot on.

Won't happen in a bijillion years though as JB will need the usual punters through at £18-£22 to make up for the losses of missing out on Celtic at home.

He will be hoping that the fact that is so important will add 500-800 onto the crowd ANYWAY and get about £20K back in the till.

Cutting it to a tenner we would need 2000 extra punters for that kind of money...

Aye you are right, however, how much will we make from finishing 4th and playing in Europe?

Don't listen to this sassenach, Tamy, the english would steal the sugar out of your tea.

I will buy you a drink or 2 no problem, go to Jack Daniels.

:D

Touche, mate. Tamy, he's as tight as two coats of paint and hangs his teabags on the washing line to dry. But as he's buying, I'll join yeez :P