• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Steve Jennings
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Craig Brown isnae on the list so null vote :D Absoloutly delighted for Fraser after the week and abuse he has had, maybe some fans will hold back a bit now when someone has a bad game, sorry maybe wrong thread but had to be said. Very proud of all the players today but if pushed has to be Saunders.

Tough one IMO today. Hammell had a solid game, I thought Coke played as well as I've ever seen him and Sutton was as tireless and persistent as usual. In the end, went for Hammell though. Kept the Jambo scum quiet and made a few decent deliveries into the box. Solid, if unspectacular but he deserves recognition.

Hammell for me, little - if any mistakes at all day. Solid in the tackle, supported well.

Giles did stand out from the midfield, however a few slack/loose passes, means my award would go to Hammell.

Similarly, Saunders whom put in another good performance, but was let down in the first half by O'Brien who gave little help and subsequently meant that Saunders had to deal with Wallace and Templeton. And as such struggled at times. But, on the whole - a very good performance from him again.

Whole team deserve credit, with no-one really underperforming.

has to be fraser - to keep a clean sheet after the confidence he must have - fair play

Nah no chance, but only because the defence were so good he had no saves to make.

Crags for me, very solid game and sold a few dummys as well. Great celebration after the game as well!

Could of gone for any number of players though. Big sutton had a good game

My award goes to Grammy, with Jennings, at the heart of everything we did well yesterday. No poor performers at all, I'd also like to mention Hammell for another strong performance and Craigan who epitomised everything expected of team captain - his show to the fans at the end was another highlight to my day.