Steve Smith Anybody?...

well4eva

Have just seen Steve Smith will almost certainly be leaving Rangers at the end of the season. Bit of a long shot with wages ect. But we need a good left back so there's always hope

;) You been on the plant food or what? Hammell has shown of late some of his best form in a Motherwell shirt and deservedly extended his contract for 2 years.

;) You been on the plant food or what? Hammell has shown of late some of his best form in a Motherwell shirt and deservedly extended his contract for 2 years.

Indeed. He's been our most consistent player for a good while. He goes about his business quietly but effectively. Good enough for me. Don't really think we need an injury prone player at the club who will probably demand around 3.5k a week in wages.

Have just seen Steve Smith will almost certainly be leaving Rangers at the end of the season. Bit of a long shot with wages ect. But we need a good left back so there's always hope

Could not afford him and not as good as stevie

Probably could afford him, but I don't think at this time he is as good as Hammell. Hammell has been having a good season, and with him just penning a new contract I doubt another left back that rejected Rangers new contract because he wants first team football will on our radar

I would not be shocked if he signs for another SPL side though.

Probably could afford him, but I don't think at this time he is as good as Hammell. Hammell has been having a good season, and with him just penning a new contract I doubt another left back that rejected Rangers new contract because he wants first team football will on our radar

I would not be shocked if he signs for another SPL side though.

I beleive Barnsley have told him they can match what he is on at Rangers

I beleive Barnsley have told him they can match what he is on at Rangers

If true, then yeah - too much for us, but by listening to him speak all he wants to do is play first team football - hence rejecting Rangers offer of a contract