Europe Here We Come

gordy

Now we know how vital the game is on Wednesday for European qualification.

With, hopefully, a bigger than normal crowd.

:woop: Let's have a party. :lol:

Beach balls, inflatables, hawaii shirts and sombreros. :nod:

I know, some of you will think I am being premature, (not for the first time :doh: ),

We are on the brink of qualifying for Europe again and if we, the fans are tense and nervous it will make the players feel that way too.

These guys deserve a lot of praise for what they have been through (Gannon)?

Let's dress up, relax and sing our hearts out. :lol:

We can be brilliant fans when we need to be, this is our time. C'mon the WELL

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is any consolation I wont be going because I booked a break Mon through Friday to ensure I did not miss a game :P

Missed out on the Aberdeen game a couple of seasons ago due to a business trip.

Bottom line is I feel more confident of getting a result because I am not there. So keep the faith.....

Big Craggs was in the Spice Club in Blantyre an hour ago getting some pakora while I was waiting on my dinner.

The Spice Club is a haven for super-bacteria. If he's scranned the lot tonight, he'll have super-human powers for Wednesday.

I'm confident of a Craggs hat-trick against Hibs now.

Europe was never more certain.

I've no been as excited about a game in ages. Hopefully it'll be a good crowd, I know of a few non-'well fans who canny afford to go to football these days who are taking their kids for a night out. Hopefully plenty more will follow.

I've no been as excited about a game in ages. Hopefully it'll be a good crowd, I know of a few non-'well fans who canny afford to go to football these days who are taking their kids for a night out. Hopefully plenty more will follow.

same here mate i canny mind the last time i was looking forward to a game as much.i know some non well fans that are going as well as four well fans that canny afford to go anymore so fingers crossed theres a big crowd on the night

Big Craggs was in the Spice Club in Blantyre an hour ago getting some pakora while I was waiting on my dinner.

The Spice Club is a haven for super-bacteria. If he's scranned the lot tonight, he'll have super-human powers for Wednesday.

I'm confident of a Craggs hat-trick against Hibs now.

Europe was never more certain.

Chicken, Mushroom, Veg or Mixed?

Strangely enough im confident about this game. I watched the Hibs game on saturday and they're PANTS. I know we got gubbed at Torbett Towers too but i just feel we'll be right up for this game. 2-1 for us and EUROPE HERE WE COME!!! :nod: .

jennings is suspended for the hibs game?

Aye he's suspended. Hibs have three, Bamba, McBride and McCormack suspended as well. We'll be fine without him.

Really looking forward to the grandstand finish to the season. For me, the most exciting game for quite a while.

Out of interest, been thinking about it since I saw Gareth Southgate was on telly today, but can anyone advise the last time Motherwell were involved in a competitive penalty shoot out?