Mark Reynolds

Shaka

As theres more than a good chance tomorrow night will be Marks final home game in a Well shirt,lets give him a proper send off!

I feel Mark has been a great servant to this club, to come through and play so many games in a tough position for someone so young is a great achievement,plus he signed his last deal in the hope of getting the club a good profit from his departure,(something many others wouldnt have done!) He has been a pretty consistent performer over the years and deserves a move to a bigger club to help realize his full potential + show just how far he can go. So lets all show our appreciation,win,lose or draw, to a guy destined for the top!

im sure it will be reynolds last game at fir park for us hes been a good player for us and the times right for him to move on so i hope he gets a good move over the summer and makes the club a nice bit of money.could probably be around 4 or 5 players playing there last home game for us the morra night

I read somewhere recently that said Gary Kenneth was being looked at by Birmingham, at a price of more than a million. IMHO Mark's a far better player than Kenneth, who appears to be just a big bruiser! Hope he stays next season but if not, best of luck

He's quoted in the Motherwell Times as saying that qualifying for Europe would be a great "parting gift", so he's definitely offski. Best of luck to him.

MARK REYNOLDS has been happy to give Motherwell four years of his life.

Now he wants to give the club the perfect leaving present - another European adventure.

The defender has all but made up his mind to quit in the summer and with PSV and a string of English clubs tracking him, he won't be short of options.

And with Craig Brown's side just needing a win against Hibs to secure fourth spot tonight, Reynolds is desperate to go out on a high.

He said: "It's out of my hands but it's possibly my last game at Fir Park.

"I've a year left on my deal but if someone comes in it would definitely be something I'd look at.

"I've been four years here, playing practically every minute. I've had two European campaigns.

"There's not much else to do here.

"The club has to look at it from a financial point of view. If they get an offer they may find it hard to say No.

"I don't think they'll want to risk losing me for nothing next year.

"I think it's extra motivation to leave on a high and secure European football.

"It would be nice to be able to say I was part of the team that got Motherwell into Europe for three years in a row."

Securing European football again would be a major achievement for a club that has had an 11-month season.

They returned last June ahead of their Euro qualifier against Llanelli and Reynolds, speaking at the launch of a campaign to raise mental health awareness in Lanarkshire, admitted: "The boys never even got a pre-season as such. We had a maintenance programme over the summer but came straight in.

"We had the Europa League games and I don't think anyone expected us to get so many games, not even we did.

"A lot of people wrote us off after the first Lanelli game. Maybe the boys started to believe we weren't good enough.

"But we kicked on and picked up a few results which gave us confidence for the rest of the season."

And yet they still slumped to a disastrous run that saw them go 12 games without a win.

That saw Jim Gannon leave the club to be replaced by evergreen boss Craig Brown and No2 Archie Knox.

Reynolds said: "You're going to have an unhappy club if things aren't going for you. We couldn't buy a win at that time and the boys all knew something had to give."

Brown is hopeful that Giles Coke, John Ruddy and Lukas Jutkiewicz will face Hibs.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/s...l#ixzz0n2lHHovE

When did we go 12 games without a win?!?!

We didn't go 12 games without a win, but we only one once between 4th Oct and Broon's first game on the 16th January, which was a run of 12 games. The win was the 1-0 against Hearts at Fir Park.

Pretty sure this will be Mark Reynolds last match at Fir Park and possibly for the club if we win, since there will be nothing really to play for in the last game.

In the current financial climate we probably have to bring in at least £500K each season from transfers or else we will fall back into serious debt so there is no real option but to say goodbye to our most sell able assets at the end of each season.

When did we go 12 games without a win?!?!

Another part of the airbrushing process? We had the season ticket renewal letters also having a sly dig saying "The dark, cold days of December now seem a distant memory" (bloody sure they don't mean the weather) and "This year it will be all the sweeter considering where the team were placed at the end of 2009"

I'd say more like where we were placed in the balmy July evenings they also mention is more of a concern. Why the need to constantly lambast Gannon in such a sly manner whilst McGhee did far more damage but gets praised for what he left behind?

Anyway back on topic, if Marky leaves he will do so with everyones best wishes for a good servant to the club. We all recognise he probably needs to move on for his career so hopefully he gets a move which suits him in all ways. PSV would be a belter of a move if he can get that but wherever he goes I wish him well.

Another part of the airbrushing process? We had the season ticket renewal letters also having a sly dig saying "The dark, cold days of December now seem a distant memory" (bloody sure they don't mean the weather) and "This year it will be all the sweeter considering where the team were placed at the end of 2009"

I'd say more like where we were placed in the balmy July evenings they also mention is more of a concern. Why the need to constantly lambast Gannon in such a sly manner whilst McGhee did far more damage but gets praised for what he left behind?

Anyway back on topic, if Marky leaves he will do so with everyones best wishes for a good servant to the club. We all recognise he probably needs to move on for his career so hopefully he gets a move which suits him in all ways. PSV would be a belter of a move if he can get that but wherever he goes I wish him well.

Beginning to sound like a broken record - but that was my thoughts exactly when I read the renewal letter. Why can't they give it a fucking rest.

Sounds like they phoned McGarry or Craigan for the stats on the Gannon era.

maybe naebody likes him at fir park? i've not heard a good word about him from any club employees since he left.

i'll be sad to see reynolds go, he's been a great servant to the club and deserves to go somewhere and make some serious dough and hopefully get picked for scotland (although that's unlikely with big haddy loving levein in charge, he'll probably call up darren dods).

hopefully if he does leave the craigan-reynolds centreback pairing will get the recognition it deserves, mcghee planted the idea in a lot of peoples heads that they couldn't cut it together when none of the facts backed that up and it seemed to stick for a long time. this season the thing to say seemed to be that craigan was past it and reynolds wasn't a centrehalf. thankfully craigie broon was too wise for that and since he took over both players have been superb playing together. since we played a 3 at the back in 93/94 and 94/5 reynolds and crags must be our most succesful pairing at the back for a long, long time.

maybe naebody likes him at fir park? i've not heard a good word about him from any club employees since he left.

Statement of the bleeding obvious there but why so keen to convince everyone by stating inaccuracies or over stating the negatives? That's what I don't get. Christ we even had Granpa praising McGhee after we pumped the Sheppymeehs for leaving behind such good players. Credit where it's due and all that, Gannon had far more to do with this team than McGhee, who was in my opinion due for a charge of dereliction of duty in the last few months. He hardly left us with any players the fucker.