All You Fannies

Geedub

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt like that having been forced to leave Parkheid early (to save myself fae getting carvbed up mind you) way back early 80s and Bobby Flavell scored a consolation goal late on in a 3-1 defeat. If I felt bad about that imagine how tonight would have felt. I've never left a game early since no matter how bad it got, finally this game proves it's just not worth the risk. :nod:

I still cannae believe that the difference between seeing the rest of that unbelievable game or driving up the road was a piss.

I can't put into words how delighted I am that I decided to empty my bladder before driving home!! ;)

My nephew had is BB display night and missed his 1st home game of the season. He is currently watching the full recorded game ....................... just think what the poor wee sod is about to go thru :nod:

Bloody hell Pie, tranquilisers on standby.

I really wanted to leave when it was 6-2, possibly the only thing that kept my bum on the seat at that point was the fact I wanted to congratulate the players at the end for their successful campaign.

Those that left should at least feel some guilt for not wanting to congratulate our players for their efforts throughout the season. Tonights result didn't matter when compared to the work put in all year.

Ive never left a game early though, I always have faith even at 6-2... and I'm so glad my faith was rewarded! Best game as a well fan bar none.

One of the best games in Motherwell's history and within the hour there is a thread with us all fighting!

Cannae beat it!!!

Why be positive when you can be negative. It's the Motherwell way!

I'm a better fan than you. What a lot of pish!!!

Im a better fan than you

I for one seriously hope I wasnt caught on camera celebrating that goal. Just stood there, two hands raised YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! for a solid 2 minutes.

+1

I was jumping around like a right fanny when THAT goal went in :lol::notworthy::lol: