• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Michael McGlinchey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

abolutely nae feckin doubt, Big John Sutton MOTM , he was the only reason we were still in it and fighting

Jutkiewicz scored an amazing goal but big John battled the full 90mins, a quality sadly missing from many others

abolutely nae feckin doubt, Big John Sutton MOTM , he was the only reason we were still in it and fighting

Jutkiewicz scored an amazing goal but big John battled the full 90mins, a quality sadly missing from many others

Bingo.

voted the Duke but both he and Sutton were immense tonight. Giles Coke will be gutted about his mistake but to step into Jenning's and Lasley's boots and play so well, he should be proud.

If I had 2 votes, Sutton and Jutkiewicz. Went for Sutton though. He was the guy that kept everyone going even when we went 6-2 behind. His attitude, heart and fight were a huge part of what won us the game.

Jutkiewicz - what a goal and amazing commitment from the lad to keep battling away the entire game, especially with how bad his knee is. He could barely walk at the end so to play like that for 90 minutes and then hit THAT goal, boy's an absolute legend!

Also thought McGlinchey was very good when he came on. Gave us a lift and put himself about well for a wee guy.

I hope nobody votes for any of the defence though :lol:

Cannae argue with that. Lukas takes the headlines, but big John takes the MotM.

hard to pick after the last 30 mins but i'd go for coke.despite my displeasure at some of his performancs lately he ran the midfield and his head could've went down after the mistake but he battled away and won the ball back of the hibs midfield on numerous occasions. :whistling:

JOB for me, drove us forward at every opportunity, when we lost a goal made him try even harder, beating men for fun, set up a few goals also. Great display, sorry Juke, Sutton were close seconds, loving the one two back heel link up play splitting defences, yip JOB for me