Rangers V Motherwell - Euro Day

Rickoza

You think so?

If I had £100 spare, and was doing absolutely fuck all on Sunday I still wouldn't grace that stadium with my presence.

They'll get sod all from me. Ever.

If we get the result needed i'll be the first one round Fir Park to congratulate the boys when they get home though.

Fair enough but given some of the decent away supports we've had this season, St Mirren, St Johnstone and Dundee Utd to name a few, surely we can take just over 400 to Ibrox for what could turn out to be a brilliant day.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruddy

Hately Craigan Reynolds Hammell

O'Brien Jennings Coke Fitpatrick

Jutkiewicz Sutton

Fitzpatrick in for Murphy for his defensive attributes and also for Murphy being on a poor run of form of late. Hateley into right back where imo is his best position and Jennings back into the midfield for some bite. Hopefully we take a good support for this one and sneak a 1-1 draw and hope Hibs draw/lose.

2-1 to the 'Well. :evilgrin:

Jings!! None of us expected that!! :evilgrin:

Hope you're right mate! Team-wise I'd make a few changes purely to freshen things up. I'd start Humphrey, McGlinchey and Fitzy and put Saunders, Murphy and the Duke on the bench to begin with. I believe we should start with a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation to stifle them and quieten any party atmos.

We CAN get a result here, depending on how we play and the attitude they have on the day. Obviously we'll all have an ear on Tannadice too, but my prediction is that we'll end the SPL season in 4th place, one way or another!

Id go 4-2-3-1, keep a solid back 4 and shield of 2 in center mid, Sutts out left for the diagonal, Forbes in middle for his shooting, JOB right for some running and Lukas up top.

Ruddy

Saunders , Craigan , Reynolds , Hammell

Hateley , Jennings

O`Brien , Forbes , Sutton

Lukas

Subs - Humphrey for O`Brien , Coke for Forbes , McHugh for Lukas

Considering the way Lukas hobbled round the field after the game on Wed, combined with the fact he has been struggling for months now. Will he be able to play on Sunday? I am sure he wouldn't want to miss the game, however it did look bad on Wed.

the defence needs to improve significantly if were goin to take anything from this one

tempted to move hatley back to rb which imo is his best position

so id swap saunders for jennings but apart from that same team

think we will get a 1-1 draw and have to rely on united vs hibs

I'd play Hately at right back and Hutchie alongside Reynolds and Craigan in a 5-4-1 formation and hopefully Rangers have got the Bermuda shorts on and the Pina Coladas in their hands to let us get a 1-1 draw which i think will be the result at Tannadichie. :evilgrin::evilgrin: .

Last time at greyskull i put a tenner on us to win :doh: Then left at 2-0 before the other 4 hit the net.

This time it's 20 quid and if it descends intae shite i might fuck off early. (if that makes me a part time supporter in someone's eyes then GIRFUY :nod: )

Right now " I BELIEVE "

win lose or draw as somebody has stated on this forum

Motherwell f.c.

the best rollercoaster

IN THE WORLD ! :lol::woop::woop:

Last time at greyskull i put a tenner on us to win :doh: Then left at 2-0 before the other 4 hit the net.

This time it's 20 quid and if it descends intae shite i might fuck off early. (if that makes me a part time supporter in someone's eyes then GIRFUY :nod: )

Right now " I BELIEVE "

Motherwell f.c.

the best rollercoaster

IN THE WORLD ! :lol::woop::woop:

part timer ;)

Last time at greyskull i put a tenner on us to win :nod: Then left at 2-0 before the other 4 hit the net.

This time it's 20 quid and if it descends intae shite i might fuck off early. (if that makes me a part time supporter in someone's eyes then GIRFUY ;) )

Right now " I BELIEVE "

Motherwell f.c.

the best rollercoaster

IN THE WORLD ! :woop::woop::doh:

If you actually stay at the games long enough to experience it :lol:

Craigan Should be dropped gave away 3 goals at celtic and couldnt cope with hibs passing and movement during the week.

can see us finally getting a result here though.

If we dropped Reynolds' every time he sold three goals in a 'Well shirt, he'd never have made it past double figures in appearances!

Ruddy

Saunders -- Craigan -- Reynolds -- Hammell

Hateley -- Jennings -- Coke -- O'Brien

Sutton -- Jutkiewicz

As I said earlier, my predictions are for Rangers to win 2-0, but Hibs to lost 1-0 at Tannadice to give us a brief few minutes of celebration at the end of the game before we all head to the boozers leaving the knuckle-draggers to sing "Rule Britannia" and wank themselves dry over their football team winning another title, thus making their own tragic, pointless existances seem worthwhile for ten, maybe even fifteen minutes.

Looking forward to it! :blush: