Rickoza

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers v Motherwell - SS3

Hearts v Celtic - ESPN

No United game.

Crap planning that. United v Hibs clearly has something to play for, whereas at Swinecastle there's sod all.

Crap planning that. United v Hibs clearly has something to play for, whereas at Swinecastle there's sod all.

Did you not read the quote from ESPN top kiddie the other day "JUst give us Rangers & Celtic every week". We've all known it for long enough but finally a TV Exec. comes out in public so there y'are.

I think Wednesday will be our final high point of season 2009-2010. When was the last time we even got a draw at Ibrox? Some run of defeats we are on there. Sadly, don't see things changing tomorrow. 3-0 Rangers. Also can't see Hibs not getting at least a point at Tannadice. In fact I think they will beat an under strength Dun Utd side 2-0.

Which means we are all behind Dun Utd next Saturday in the Scottish Cup Final.......which could see us having a break of about 6 weeks between seasons if they win. In fact is it possible we could have played (potentially) 4 competitive matches in the 2010-2011 season BEFORE the World Cup finishes???

How many tickets were Motherwell given for this one? They must be like gold dust amongst the knuckle draggers, so was the away allocation cut?

We got exactly 423 tickets, majorly cut down from what we usually get. Not doubt even half our tickets are taken by Rangers fans.

Then they will have to be ejected for being in the away section :nod:

Aye right mate no chance, the polis and stewards are there for the party an all. We'll get dragged out if we win there theday :lol:

I swore I wouldnt go back after nearly getting myself arrested a couple of seasons ago. Was just due to the fact the polis caring more about what our 500 were doing rather than watching they c***s on the other side. I was just merely pointing it out by aw well :lol:

But I'm heading in theday for our party, fuck them :O

Did you not read the quote from ESPN top kiddie the other day "JUst give us Rangers & Celtic every week". We've all known it for long enough but finally a TV Exec. comes out in public so there y'are.

It was Rangers V Celtic every week! As you said tho, its just what we have all known since the dawn of time,at least a tv exec has the stones to come out + say it as well now

Watching it in Smith+Jones in Inverness today with my sis + a cpl h**s, hope to god we get a result, surely were due something after all these years!