Rangers V Motherwell - Euro Day

Rickoza

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's that then. 2-0 Hibs, fifth it is.

Can't honestly say we really deserve any better, over the course of the season. Too many poor defeats and failed to do anything much against the Old Firm.

Forbes on for Sutton.

I don't buy into this stuff about United resting players and their right to do so etc etc. By taking it easy today they've cost us the chance to go fourth. If it wasn't so important them winning the cup to get us fifth, I'd be desperately keen to see Ross County win the cup. Gits.

I don't buy into this stuff about United resting players and their right to do so etc etc. By taking it easy today they've cost us the chance to go fourth. If it wasn't so important them winning the cup to get us fifth, I'd be desperately keen to see Ross County win the cup. Gits.

Behave yourself, if the roles were reversed and it was us with a cup final next week you'd be crying out for our reserves to be played today.

Absolutely no thanks for skippy sunday thanks u bunch of h*n wankers!!!!!!!

It meant nothing to them today and from the off they were determined to stick it to us!!!

I'm raging we should've had this wrapped up ages ago the penalty miss against rangers and hibs have made us pay !!!!

Behave yourself, if the roles were reversed and it was us with a cup final next week you'd be crying out for our reserves to be played today.

I'm not so sure we would if we were playing a 1st Division team in the cup final, to be honest.

Pretty sure they can be taken to task. Isn't there an SPL rule about fielding Strongest team in EVERY game.

If Hibs had this fixture earlier they may (and prob would) have lost it and we would be fourth.

Aye, mebbes so, but they have a duty to play their strongest team to us, as would we. They haven't.

Unlucky Murphy, great block again.