New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who claim to know its done and dusted, are they prepared to tell who the sponsor is???

No because they know hee haw. They have been telling us the deal was done weeks ago. They said it wasn't announced out of courtesy for the sponsor of our 2 Europa ties. It still hasn't been announced so what is the new excuse ?

I did hear from someone it was Taggarts but there is no explanation for not announcing a deal has been done so the only logical explanation is that there is no deal whatsoever that has been done and dusted.

No because they know hee haw. They have been telling us the deal was done weeks ago. They said it wasn't announced out of courtesy for the sponsor of our 2 Europa ties. It still hasn't been announced so what is the new excuse ?
If that's the reason, then maybe it's because we have only played one Europa tie so far.

Personally, I'm too busy trying to work out postiejim's "Dick Van Dyke" rhyming slang to be overly concerned about a sponsor at this early stage.

Deal 100% done and dusted ,but as with all things timing is important ,I would wager a bet that we will call a press conference and parade our new signings . Picture the scene Esteban Casagolda and a few others dudes in our new home kit with our new sponsor on the front . :notworthy:

I would like to think thats true, I still have my doubts however.

Deal 100% done and dusted ,but as with all things timing is important ,I would wager a bet that we will call a press conference and parade our new signings . Picture the scene Esteban Casagolda and a few others dudes in our new home kit with our new sponsor on the front . :notworthy:

I believe the hold up is in finding a suitable tractor to parade the new signings/sponsor in front of as a photo opportunity. Harri Kampman stole the last one.

Some amount of roasters in this thread. People pure seething because we don't know who the sponsor is yet. Some folk need to take a step back and have a good look at themselves. Early grave for some of the mentalists on here :notworthy:

Some amount of roasters in this thread. People pure seething because we don't know who the sponsor is yet. Some folk need to take a step back and have a good look at themselves. Early grave for some of the mentalists on here :notworthy:

You're totally missing the point!

Received very good info about 1 week ago re this topic... and couldn't reveal too much, however prior to it being made official Ive been told its been announced on Wikipedia.... Check it out. It's a great RELIEF to have a sponsor at last. :notworthy:

Heard in Iceland the very same but Boyle was giving nothing away when asked apart from a deal is nearly done.

Received very good info about 1 week ago re this topic... and couldn't reveal too much, however prior to it being made official Ive been told its been announced on Wikipedia.... Check it out. It's a great RELIEF to have a sponsor at last. :notworthy:

ahem..... :nod:

A lot of comics,

on these boards

but a fair few good sports,

it will be a relief

when its all over however

I wouldn't put my mortgage with a local bank on it ever being revealed however

'chose life'

'chose Motherwell'