New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was a chance they were holding off the potential charity to see how things progressed with the Europa draw.

Obviously the bigger tie we get (i.e. man City) or as it now appears a realistic chance to get into the group stages then they may get a counter bid based on the higher exposure from a commercial company.

Obviously the charity would accept that we'd have to take more money and they were limited in what they could offer. However based on Chick's scoop last night looks like Monday it is.

as it now appears a realistic chance to get into the group stages then they may get a counter bid based on the higher exposure from a commercial company.

It may well be that the ‘strongly hinted’ sponsor could just be for the SPL.

If we get to the Europa group stages we have the potential to make our shirt deal more attractive to a wider and more lucrative commercial backer. I see any short term deal running for as long as we remain in the Europa Cup, and would guarantee any potential Euro sponsor maximum exposure on TV and other media.

Why are we still showing Jaxx as a main sponsor on our website - also still a photo of Fraser with his Pink top with jaxx logo. Is it possible that we are still under contract to jaxx and until that is up we are unable to announce a new sponsor? clutching at straws probaly.

Why are we still showing Jaxx as a main sponsor on our website - also still a photo of Fraser with his Pink top with jaxx logo. Is it possible that we are still under contract to jaxx and until that is up we are unable to announce a new sponsor? clutching at straws probaly.

They took the "principal sponsor" & "JAXX" logo that was in the top right hand corner of the official webpage down a while ago now. Prob just not had time to remove the other logos and advertising at the ground. unless our new sponsor is another gambling company, it'll prob come down just before the season starts.

i heard chick young the other night going on about how we now have a sponsor and it would be getting announced in the coming days. But surely there would have been something by now as the season starts on sunday

Chick Young is a fanny don't listen to a word he says ;):whistling: