New Shirt Sponsor

'WellGall

We obviously didnae get them......whether Leeann did the right thing by coming on here and stating what she did I don't know. Trying to cool some of the 'concerns' that we didn't have a sponsor but gave info on a deal that looks to have fell through. Damned if you do...............

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad the 3 week delayed announcement is now over...

very apt for a communications company to sponsor a club that dissnae communicate...

as much as i appreciate that we are now £100K better off why get the support excited with statements claiming an exciting and interseting company that we will all love ???

Motherwell FC Official in talking shite shocker!

At least its sorted, any loosening of purse strings now?

Do not be mislead in thinking however that we have not be active in discussions and in pursuing a partnership that cements not only our commercial interests but as important, where we aspire to be as a club. We have been in active discussions since before the end of 2009 to secure the RIGHT partnership. Read into that what you will.

Overall Shirt Sponsorship - as eluded to above, we have been working very hard in this area and I am pleased to say that we have secured a partnership that I hope will not only excite our supporters but more importantly, inspire them. The 'deal' has been on the table for some time, the detail very much flexible and the future partnership I have huge hopes for. We are in a period of organisation and I cannot, as yet, announce anything but please bear with me.

What I can say is that I think you will be pleased. It is a wonderful opportunity for the club, absolutely cements our direction and future aspirations and I hope others eventually look on with envy.

Leeann

I am 'inspired' by the sponsorship deal with Commsworld...are you? :mellow:

“We’re delighted that the club have secured such a lucrative deal with a well-known, established organisation. Even through the priority for Archie Knox and I is very much football matters, we understand and acknowledge the importance of a strong brand on the front of our kits.”

So well known most of us have never heard of them :mellow:

A 1 year deal screwing up the charter again.

I assume that either the much fabled envy worthy deal has fallen through or there is more to this deal than meets the eye.

Another one year deal though means that we will probably have yet another new strip next season or will the blank sponsorless strips allow the team to just change the sponsor next season, without changing the strips.

I look forward to an update from Leanne.

Seems like a decent amount for a 1-year deal. Anyone know what the previous sponsorship deals we had were worth?

Pretty sure JAXX was £400k for the 2 year deal, which was (and probably will be for a while) the biggest sponsorship deal the club has had.

lets be honest even if it was a 6 year deal.. we would still get new strips next season. although as long as it's puma we will be alright with the sponsorless ones.

I am not going to knock the club on this or leanne. She gave us the position as it was, can't really blame her if something happens and the deal doesn't go ahead. at least she never named who it was then she would look really silly.

A six figure one year deal sounds good to me, i am sure the untouchables was 100 grand for 2/3 years if that much.

Lee

p.s. i am sure the Hup Lee would have offered more....

Hopefully the strips will stay the same adn they'll just change the sponsorship....fat chance.

100k is a very good deal as I'm led to believe the original deal, the oft rumoured sport relief deal would have been rather less than that.