Spot The Hüns In The 'well End

Jay

Thought we could take our minds off of the nervousness and worry regarding the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday with a wee Monday afternoon teaser.

So all aboard for a wee game of "Spot The Hüns In The 'Well End".

Believe it or not, in the following picture there are two Currant Buns in the Motherwell end who have infiltrated the away support in order to witness the quietest title party in living memory.

Let's see who can spot them. ;)

spotthehuns.jpg

"Spot The Hüns In The 'Well End" is brought to you by the Jeremy Kyle Show and Kyle Lafferty Hair Salons.

You got a pick of the other side mate, be even harder there aswell!

Nah mate, the ginger copper sitting about three yards away was staring at the 'Well support so hard during the game I was scared my phone would have blown up if I pointed it at him.

Nah mate, the ginger copper sitting about three yards away was staring at the 'Well support so hard during the game I was scared my phone would have blown up if I pointed it at him.

True mate :lol: What happened with that young guy that got thrown out yesterday? Seemed more than a tad harsh!

Sadly police and brains dont go together, individually you get some that are o.k but mostly they are a shower of bastards.

:lol:

I flirted with the idea of trying to join as the money was good but that idea was quickly ditched a couple of months ago. I've not actually phoned up to cancel my interview next month though. When I do and they ask me why, I might just quote your post word for word! :P

:lol::lol:

And what about the blow up armbands being confiscated. :wacko:

The older heavier one who came down to talk to him sometimes was putting on such an intentional frown to try and look mean it looked as though it was hurting him.

I take it those photos were taken at half-time as I'm not in them but people who were beside me are?

Slumming it with the peasants rather than sitting in with the h*n dignatories. Obviously one of the 'other' lot... B-)

apparently shes a h*n.

there was a family of four absolute scumbags sitting just in front of her that never even flinched when the well goals went in.

My Boss is a season ticket holder there, one of the first thing he asked me was why were there Motherwell fans still there after the final whistle. Soon advised him of otherwise!

She doesn't appear to be wearing 'Well colours.... :D

However, as we both know, matey, people get the pish ripped out of them on here if they go to away games without wearing the claret and amber. Apparently, "not proper fans" according to some. :P

Note for editors: Deliberate use of smileys. B-)