Get Yer Hole For Free!

Onthefringes

Now that I have you're attention :wacko:

Probably should have advertised this before now...

We at the Motherwell Fans Club (that's ex-Well Trust AFC to those in the know) have been invited to play FC Braes 04, one of the Falkirk supporters teams attached to our league in a Charity Shield match at Falkirk Stadium tomorrow evening. Seem to like how we go about our business, so a little bit of kudos to the hard work that's been put in by all those associated with our club.

Now, treating this as a professional matchday experience, the squad will benefit from the facilities, stadium announcer et all. I'm sure nobody will grudge the management having a bit of a beano too. Well, I realised I was never going to make it professionally (many moons ago in reality) and took the managerial reigns. So for tomorrow, I fancied going dressed as Steven Pressley, complete with sticky-on beard, grey trews and brown slip-ons (all the rage up there, but, went out with Nelson's eye) but, I don't expect the locals will see the funny side. Suited and booted, plumped for the 'Mancini' look complete with claret and amber bar scarf. Open to suggestions mind, but, think I'll carry that off.

Scheduled to kick-off at 7.30pm, it'll be nearer 8pm methinks. For any 'Well fans in the local area or for anybody who fancies, we'd be glad of the support and a local charity likely to benefit from a small donation. Be good to put faces to the names also...