Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

See the old gaffer has been dipping his toes in the market:

Aberdeen, meanwhile, have signed former Rangers defender Steven Smith on loan until the end of the season, the 25-year-old making the switch from Norwich, but striker Andrius Velicka and defender Jerel Ifil are to leave the Pittodrie club.

Good signing, decent player and what they have been needing a decent natural left back! Is that6 players in the window???!

I'm still of the opinion that there's no way we'll spend £200k on a player let alone a 29yo with very little sell on value...

Aye mental beyond belief, take a zero off the end and McCall might have twisted the boards arm. £200k on a fee for a guy with limited sell on appeal, unless some Polish buy out already taken place not happening.

I'm still of the opinion that there's no way we'll spend £200k on a player let alone a 29yo with very little sell on value...

Heard the same rumour today but the price quoted was 20k. No doubt that price would still be out our reach at that.

hi there not been on for a bit hope we make some signings soon but bewars the omar daley spec iv seen him a few times and hes a chris humphrey without the speed really or an andy roddie without the skill :rolleyes: i live near chris porters mum and dad and have asked few times if chris would come bk to the ark bit of a negative reaction unfortunatly