Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

That might explain why he only played like 20 games for Dundee Utd and was their captain and won a trophy with them ;) pure bottle merchant

....Aye but no pressure from the 50,000 demanding you're Pele every week cause your playing for the "club of the pe-pal!"

Just telling what I was led to believe....

Has anyone heard anything about Gavin Gunning? I see he's 20 years old, and has been loaned out to clubs such as Rotherham, Bury and Tranmere.

Got his under 21 cap quite recently Allerdyce thought really highly about him. He tunred down a few top league sides for Blackburn,

thats all i know haha

....Aye but no pressure from the 50,000 demanding you're Pele every week cause your playing for the "club of the pe-pal!"

Just telling what I was led to believe....

Damn Old scum fans, no wonder som many players flop when they go their, thats why i can never understand why folk like Riordan,Gow (when he was good), Webster and other folk go to the old firm!

Unless you can cope your out the door and it's a bit difference than playing in front of like 13 thousand who appreciate if you put a shift in to 50,000 who want you out if you dont score every game

Webster to Hearts is a strange one, a lot of bad blood there if I remember correctly. Did he not take the club to court to get his transfer to Wigan?

They fucking hate him. I was at Dundee United - Hearts last season at Tannadice and they had a banner of a hangman with 'We hope you rot in pieces Andy Webster' on it. They picked him up from Arbroath and developed him into a Scottish Internationalist, which he repaid by buying out his contract to engineer himself a free move to Rangers.

Understandably, they took this quite badly.

I've heard that Webster has bottled it at the thought of playing for a club the stature of Rangers. All these injuries are feigned because the pressure gets to him and he can't hack it.

....and thats why he isn't fancied at Rangers (by McCoist, etc) because he's been sussed out and the blue-blooded Rangers personel ain't having it.

He'll start next game for Hearts after he signs!

<_ wind up surely played in plenty of pressure games for scotland the past>

Actually heard the same rumour, and it is accepted by many Rangers fans I speak too. It came about as he has been named in the preminary squad for many of the Rangers League Cup games but got himself "injured" at the last minute.
So it wasn't the 'big' pressure situations he couldn't handle then. It was diddy cup games? That sounds like the opposite rumour.

<_ wind up surely played in plenty of pressure games for scotland the past>

Not sure to be honest mate, but was talking to a well known football pundit around the Faroe Islands friendly and we were talking about the national team, and how I rated Webster ahead of others but couldn't have him in national side if he wasn't playing for Rangers, and he passed on that snippet of info. Don't imagine why he would make it up, but like I said, it's just a rumour...

what about Velicka?

I have my reservations though.........

he was a hit at Hearts, and thats what got him his move to Rangers, but then punted out to Norway, then to Aberdeen - and he hasnt really done anything

wages could be a stumbling block - but from what I remember when he was at Hearts, he knows where the goal is

its just frustrating, that this is the only real piece of the jigsaw left IMO - we will create chances, and we do create chances..........Porter scored, Lukas scored, Blackman scored

is it that, no one wants to come to us???? is that why we have problems?

and as for the Webster rumour, I have heard that one too. Although the I think the Hearts fans have a longer memory than Jefferies! is it not the same thing with McNaughton?!?!?!

what about Velicka?

I have my reservations though.........

he was a hit at Hearts, and thats what got him his move to Rangers, but then punted out to Norway, then to Aberdeen - and he hasnt really done anything

wages could be a stumbling block - but from what I remember when he was at Hearts, he knows where the goal is

its just frustrating, that this is the only real piece of the jigsaw left IMO - we will create chances, and we do create chances..........Porter scored, Lukas scored, Blackman scored

is it that, no one wants to come to us???? is that why we have problems?

and as for the Webster rumour, I have heard that one too. Although the I think the Hearts fans have a longer memory than Jefferies! is it not the same thing with McNaughton?!?!?!

I asked that a while ago, if we are going for folk maybe they just dont want to come.

Scottish football is going back even further now and is getting worse

even the Old Firm are not the appeal they used to be