V's Dundee Utd

ForthThistle

Holy shit!

I'm in the seclusion of the university library today writing away. I put the latest score up on the internet and it's 3-0 and it's not even half time yet.

Sound like good goals as well.

Unbelievable considering Dundee Utd's long unbeaten run. Hope we don't turn off in the second half....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all Motherwell have to say is prove it was a Motherwell fan, why did security not stop it.

is this not the whole thing behind the selling of Old Firm tickets, if something happens we can't blame them because there is no proof who it was who let it off.

on a side note, if anyone knows who done it, give them a good slap for being so silly.

Lee

I'm more amazed at the fact it's been over 225 minutes since we conceded a goal! What's happened to our Defence?

Defence not conceding, and our Midfield scoring! Where the fuck is my Motherwell!

Your Motherwell are fighting their way back up the table!! To the top 6 where we belong!

Come On Ye 'Well

I'm more amazed at the fact it's been over 225 minutes since we conceded a goal! What's happened to our Defence?

Defence not conceding, and our Midfield scoring! Where the fuck is my Motherwell!

Craigan is the man!!!! and with Klimpl kicking anything that comes near him in Midfield. We have finally replaced Scott Leitch.

Lee

Craigan is the man!!!! and with Klimpl kicking anything that comes near him in Midfield. We have finally replaced Scott Leitch.

Lee

Here here!

Hasn't Klimpl already joint Leitch on the amount of goals scored though! Now for Craigan to score from one of his humps up the park :D