Motherwell Fans Club

fatcalf

As it says in the title, our awards night is this Saturday in the Cooper Suite at Fir Park. Buffet, disco, laugh at the prizewinners on the long walk up to collect their trophies.

It's been a reasonable season, a rebuilding job after last year and after a shaky start I think we can be justifiably proud of a 4th place finish following our late rally. Beating Accies and Airdire in successive matches near the end was most gratifying I have to say from a personal point of view.

So everyone is welcome to join us to close the season with a shindig. The Slosh, The Hucklebuck, a wee bit of Ska as well maybe, all the ingredients for a good old end of season knees up are there if ye fancy it.

Tickets are £5, contact me by PM or any one of the team. If you fancy turning up on the night let us know beforehand so we can gauge approximate numbers.

Forgot to mention, some fella named Ruddy will be making an appearance... Could be his last at Fir Park unless we have somebody on a Euromillions jackpot or a Russian gas/oil baron frequenting the boards.

Our only fundraising event each season, be good to see some faces to add to the names on the site.

As MJ says, transitional season with a favourable outcome. Onwards and upwards for next year

I'm busy on Saturday, mate :angry:

Could have bought a ticket anyway :lol:

Just a note to confirm pay at the door will be available tonight for anyone making a late decision. Hope to see some of you there.

If I win the Euro Millions tomorrow you have my word I will buy you both Ruddy and Lukas!

I'd leave them both with the big team, we don't really need them at our level as our current strikers already have a goal a game record or better and our goalie disnae wear pink :huh:

Aye it was a decent night out, Photos no possible as I was in so much of a rush I forgot the camera, shit happens.

Grievesie = Star turn with his stripper dance culminating in a major collapse on the floor and a 3 way struggle to rip his pants aff. What is it they call that now, is it a wedgie? :nod::lol:

Aye it was a decent night out, Photos no possible as I was in so much of a rush I forgot the camera, shit happens.

Grievesie = Star turn with his stripper dance culminating in a major collapse on the floor and a 3 way struggle to rip his pants aff. What is it they call that now, is it a wedgie? <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum3.gif" alt=":P">

I only just noticed the date of your first post, I thought this was yet to take place. Oh well, sounds like it was fun. Photos next time, please - photos of any fights or sexual indiscretions particularly welcome :D