Stars & Stripes Evening

Gaag

The Motherwell Supporters' Trust will be hosting a "Stars & Stripes" evening on Saturday 12th June to coincide with the USA verses England match at the World Cup.

Bob Bradley’s men take on the Auld enemy in Rustenburg with both teams looking for a win to progress from Group C.

Taking place in Fir Park's Millennium Lounge, doors open at 6.45pm, giving plenty time to get in and settled for the 7.30 kick off.

Promo American beers will be on hand, along with some American snacks to get everyone in the mood for the match.

The Trust will also be taking late entries to our ever popular World Cup Predictor competition.

For further information on the Motherwell Supporters Trust, visit their website –www.mstonline.net.

What about St George and the Dragon night featuring pork scratchings, luke warm Carling and a fight in the car park?

Or how's about a World Cup themed night and allow folk to decide for themselves if they want to come dressed in US related gear or not?

Or how's about a World Cup themed night and allow folk to decide for themselves if they want to come dressed in US related gear or not?

Because everybody hates England and it's better just to cut out the middleman and appeal to everyone by billing it as a USA themed night.

It also cuts down on the risk of bother - if England fans are made stay away there's a good chance the evening will pass without bother and in good spirits.

Allegedly

Because everybody hates England and it's better just to cut out the middleman and appeal to everyone by billing it as a USA themed night.

It also cuts down on the risk of bother - if England fans are made stay away there's a good chance the evening will pass without bother and in good spirits.

Allegedly

Even the English paid up members of the Supporters Trust?

there are a few, allegedly of course

Usual trust bashing and counter pant wetting, if you want to go, go, if not shut the fuck up and let them that are interested get fucking on with it.

I fucking despair at Motherwell fans sometimes

I'm sure I spotted a bit of leg pulling and witiness in there as well Victor.

Wind yer neck in fella.

Usual trust bashing and counter pant wetting, if you want to go, go, if not shut the fuck up and let them that are interested get fucking on with it.

I fucking despair at Motherwell fans sometimes

Whilst Vic is a bit harsh in putting his point across, I agree. If you want to go, go. If supporting England is your thing then go somewhere else. Nae drama.