Forfar Friendly

Cakes

Particularly so if you're coming down from the North East! Montrose to Glasgow, Glasgow to Ayr. Cargo cargo cargo!

Will definetly make the Brechin one as ive never done that ground before. Ayr away has the potential to be an absolutely brilliant train day. :huh:

Brechin & Forfar will also be a good couple of trips :doh:

It's weird, for ages we had shite friendlies, usually crap League 1 teams at home and I would be choking for a train day like these. I even quipped a while ago that we never get yer 'run-of-the-mill' friendly away to Brechin or someone!

What are the chances that we start getting these trips when they are made almost insignificant next to European jaunts away!

Plus, I've been to both these grounds so don't need to 'tick' them but fair play to anyone who goes up.

Remember that day well! There was some wummin plod running about shouting at folk to return the subs boards. Then the squad came up to the middle of the extremely rickety auld stand and celebrated a bit, looking nervous in case the thing gave way.

93b3b292.jpg

the wummin polis is still running :doh:

maybe tin hat time but how are games against forfar and brechin going to prepare us for the europa league

Because it'll give the players a run out to get their fitness up to shape and Brown can try younger players out or new signings