Leeann Dempster

themighty

So, so reassured.

Delighted that the club are talking about a new training facility. I know that dalziel is nae bad, but having a properly top quality training facility would be great for the club and would be far more important for me than a new ground.

So, so reassured.

Delighted that the club are talking about a new training facility. I know that dalziel is nae bad, but having a properly top quality training facility would be great for the club and would be far more important for me than a new ground.

They are trying to tie up a deal to use the new Ravenscraig training complex

I have had one dealing with Leann Dempster as a fan looking for assistance from the club and her customer service/ willingness to help was above and beyond the call of duty. I was really impressed.

Very positive vision and one that I would buy into. I have always felt that for a club like Motherwell to stay ahead of the game we need to rely upon the fruits of our own labour. Only thing I would say is that I think there is a bit of Jim Gannon's vision in there. If nothing else Gannon showed that young players are worth the gamble and just maybe gave the Motherwell board the confidence to put the development of young players at the forefront of its future plans.

I would love to think that talanted young players from all over Scotland would chose Motherwell first over other clubs because it was seen as a centre of excellence for young players. There is always going to be the Paul Slanes but worth it when you get the Jamie Murphys, Steven Saunders etc.

What i theNew Well Order?

It's a secret organisation dedicated to the defence of travelling Motherwell fans on their travels to far off lands. One of their rules is no club colours on trips abroad to avoid identification. Bit of a bugger when no actual fans turn up though and there's no-one there to defend so they end up taking photies of each other to show off on the forums when they return