Some Light At The End Of The Lukas Tunnel?

Ive just heard that Lukas has been in contact with a local estate agency enquirying about property in the area.

Does anyone think this is information we need to conclude 'our boy' will be back next season?

If so i dont mind if its a season loan or a full time contract!

Is he buying or renting - I hope it is buying!

I've just bought a new house, move to Hamilton next month. Would be quality if the big man was across the road.......... unless he shagged ma burd obviously!

Seriously though, someone says an estate agent says...... sounds about as reliable as a taxi driver says or bustanuts wednesday afternoon shampoo and colour says!

I've just bought a new house, move to Hamilton next month. Would be quality if the big man was across the road.......... unless he shagged ma burd obviously!

Seriously though, someone says an estate agent says...... sounds about as reliable as a taxi driver says or bustanuts wednesday afternoon shampoo and colour says!

You wouldn't let him shag yer missus if he was to sign a permanent deal?

Didn't he flat/house-share with Jennings last season?

And therefore wouldn't he surely just continue that arrangement for next season, if he genuinely was on his way?

I know theres been a bit of a dislike on here in the last few days for those who have inside information, but Lukas wasn't happy with the fact that Jenno is all elbows during the night, whereas he likes a cuddle. Stated quite plainly that if he was staying he'd be looking for a new place to stay.

Didn't he flat/house-share with Jennings last season?

And therefore wouldn't he surely just continue that arrangement for next season, if he genuinely was on his way?

The difference would be that last season he knew that he was only here short-term whereas this season, if true, he would be staying for 3-years or so.

You wouldn't let him shag yer missus if he was to sign a permanent deal?

for his goal against hibs alone id let him shag ma burd but if he was to sign on permanently id gladly let him have a crack at my maw :whistling:

HAW'LL!!!!

there is a space in there

Busta Nut

and then it's be

Busta Nut's.

And I spoke to McGhee's Auntie Janice two days ago when she came in for her purple rinse that's all the rage with the oldies. she said he's gutted