Breiðablik Ticket Information: First Leg

Guest 'Flow

Good to see the club pushing the prices back for the game

Is it not a concern that the family tickets will be oversubscribed for the Cooper only? thought the South might get used for that deal although I'm sure cost will have been considered

Tickets will go on full general sale tomorrow morning (Thursday 24th June 2010) and fans are reminded that they, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be required to supply name and address details for each ticket holder. Please also note that there will be no purchasing restrictions on home tickets at any time.

Is this for the home game or the away game. Wouldn't have thought you'd need name and adress details for the home game

If you want your season ticket seat (for which isnt a season ticket game) buy a ticket for the stand you normally sit in and enter through the turnstile a bit earlier than you normally would. Stop looking for a moan where there isnt one fer fuck sake.

If you want your season ticket seat (for which isnt a season ticket game) buy a ticket for the stand you normally sit in and enter through the turnstile a bit earlier than you normally would. Stop looking for a moan where there isnt one fer fuck sake.

+1

And then you can have a big rammy with whoever has already bought the ticket for that seat and waste the night for yourself and others around you.

Only answer is if you want a specific seat buy the ticket for that seat ;-)

edit: and I'm not moaning and I don't see much elsewhere in this thread, just som people posting questions. Although I do find an irony in diggles post :thumbup:

And who made the no moaning rule anyway?

Guest 'Flow

Update guys - Our ticketing system is, at the moment, getting tinkered with to allow Season Ticket holder seats to be 'reserved' for a week (i.e. no-one else other than that Season Ticket holder can purchase that seat till 1st July either online or at the office) so that should/will happen!

That allows for the best of both worlds with Season Ticket holders having some time to get the seat they are accustomed to sitting on whilst still giving everyone ideal opportunity to purchase a ticket.

Tickets will be on sale from 1pm tomorrow!

Am I the only one that's 'slightly' disappointed that the tickets are £15? They were £15 at Airdrie last year but that factored in the costs incurred of renting the stadium, so why can't it be £10 for Fir Park?

Just a wee moan you understand!!

Am I the only one that's 'slightly' disappointed that the tickets are £15? They were £15 at Airdrie last year but that factored in the costs incurred of renting the stadium, so why can't it be £10 for Fir Park?

Just a wee moan you understand!!

Oi! That isnae allowed anymore :thumbup::P

Good news about the decision to give Season Ticket holders a period to secure their seats if they want.

Sorry if the question came across as a moan Bop but thought it required some clarification. It's a slightly different scenario from non Season Ticket games given that there's no pay-at-the-gate option on European nights.

I could be wrong but it might even have been one of the sales pitches for buying a season.

Anyways pleased the wee adjustment has been done and can't wait for the game.