Motherwell Tv?

McLovin

Guest 'Flow
This season i think.

Yea, hoping to have something in place before the start of the SPL season - even if it is just match highlights to start.

But no firm date - I've been keen to establish it at MFC for a while but resources (both in terms of staff and actual finance) are most definitely an issue!

Cheers

Flow I have met with you before with regard to MFCtv and I am still very interested getting involved in some capacity. I have experience in various aspects of video, including sound engineering and have access to a studio and equipment.

If you would like me to get involved I would love too.

Cheers

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?optio...57&Itemid=2

Lucky bams those Falkirk fans. :lol: Almost makes up for being relegated.

When is ours happening? :huh:

£100 a year?!? :blink: For Falkirk fans to watch their home games in the First Division? I realise there will be an audience for that kind of thing with fans that are out of the country or something but surely there can't be that great a demand for something like that to succeed.

Aren't highlights online at the BBC for free?

Yea, hoping to have something in place before the start of the SPL season - even if it is just match highlights to start.

But no firm date - I've been keen to establish it at MFC for a while but resources (both in terms of staff and actual finance) are most definitely an issue!

Cheers

Great news

Guest 'Flow
If you would like me to get involved I would love too.

Cheers

I'm interested in this 'flow and would be available during normal working hours through the week.

Very much so guys!

Drop me a PM and, along with Graeme, we'll mate to try and set something out!

Glad to say that we have agreed to run live online 'radio' commentary with Real Radio's Mark Benstead, 91' Legend Stevie Kirk and well kent fan Graham Barnstaple the team to keep you entertained - might need the bleep button for GB right enough!

That should be in place by the start of the season, broadcasting worldwide, and will probably form part of the larger Motherwell FC TV package - all going well!

If only this distraction of Europe wasn't about :D

'Flow

Very much so guys!

Drop me a PM and, along with Graeme, we'll mate to try and set something out!

Glad to say that we have agreed to run live online 'radio' commentary with Real Radio's Mark Benstead, 91' Legend Stevie Kirk and well kent fan Graham Barnstaple the team to keep you entertained - might need the bleep button for GB right enough!

That should be in place by the start of the season, broadcasting worldwide, and will probably form part of the larger Motherwell FC TV package - all going well!

If only this distraction of Europe wasn't about :D

'Flow

watch out guy's flow wants to mate with you's