South Stand

Bop

On the south stand seating plan it is saying some seats are available and some are taken????

I take it your looking at the Stand South which is actually the South Side of the East Stand.

I tried to reserve tickets online for my dad to collect yesterday afternoon and the online system was playing up. They've not taken any money out my account as the booking system failed when it went to take payment. I phoned the club to check and was told there was a problem with booking tickets online. Whoever answered the call couldn't wait to hang up and they wouldn't even reserve tickets as "Your only option is to queue tomorrow night afore the game". That was the only answer I got for any question I asked. It seems the club have a little more work to do regarding customer service.

I ordered mine online a few weeks ago, specifically requesting them to be posted out as I'd struggle to get away from work to collect them. Phoned up on Monday there to find out what was happening as they hadn't arrived and was told they were sittin in the ticket office waiting be collected!

The same thing happened to a guy at my work and when he phoned up he was told that they don't post out to ML postcodes...:cheers:...wtf...?!

6.45 this evening

Best to get down early. Even turning up at 6 will be pushing it. Can see a lot of people getting turned away at 6:45 as it seems quite a lengthy procedure to buy a ticket. I was there for half an hour this afternoon and I think they only served about 10 people in front of me in that time.

I just drove by the ticket office at 2pm and it was mobbed.

I remember last year up at Airdrie against Flamurtari, when I left it late before going and when I got there they had just stopped selling tickets.

I would go and get my ticket as quickly as possible to guarantee getting in.

P.S. Thats just a sun shower.

I just drove by the ticket office at 2pm and it was mobbed.

I remember last year up at Airdrie against Flamurtari, when I left it late before going and when I got there they had just stopped selling tickets.

I would go and get my ticket as quickly as possible to guarantee getting in.

P.S. Thats just a sun shower.

Went by it about that time aswell and it was jumping.I dont think everyone will be as lucky as some

Does anybody know if the very end section up at the away end is full or nearly full as I am looking to sit up there instead of in my season ticket seat

I think thats where most of the seats which are left are at. Thats where my tickets are for. Usually get a choice.

what was the deal with the main stand last night?

have the planks of wood and bits of plastic been put out to pasture?

Nope, UEFA rules that Motherwell couldn't sell tickets for the bucket seats at either end of the Stand as they need a back before they can be called a seat apparently, hence the reason they were taped off.

Nope, UEFA rules that Motherwell couldn't sell tickets for the bucket seats at either end of the Stand as they need a back before they can be called a seat apparently, hence the reason they were taped off.

I though bucket seats were pretty common throughout Europe?

Must be a new rule since Nancy came to town.

they were full against nancy and i'm sure i've seen them in other euro games.if that is true then it'll take about 1500 off the capacity.

Not doubting you Dodge, but that sounds like a load of pish to me. I'm certain that many European stadia have bucket seats, and as Lobey Dosser stated we used all those seats against Nancy.

What will happen if we get through to the final qualifying round and draw a real big side? Will UEFA compensate us for 1500 unsold seats at £15 a pop?

It seems an unnecessary and pointless rule, if it is indeed a rule.

If that is a rule, then Dortmund would have to have played in front of no-one when we played them as their entire stadium had bucket seats. Nowaydays the seats all have backs so I guess the rule came in afterwards. Seems stupid, but typically UEFA.