South Stand

Bop

Just checked availability of tickets you can buy online.-The main stand has about a dozen seats available.The Cooper stand is about 90% sold and the East stand about 75% sold.So still a few seats available -hopefully they will go before kickoff!! Im sure Flow said The South stand will be opened for any overspill.Mon the Well

Just bought my tickets 20 minutes ago and there wasnt many tickets left for all 3 stands, the most availability being in the east stand and even then it was only the last two sections!

Yeah same here. girl said if you plan to buy ticks the morra you are fecked.

I mentioned on an earlier thread, there was one ticket available on the south stand if you try book tickets on the official website LOL. Be nice seeinf fir park jumping again :lol:

I will be stunned, but delighted, if we have sold out three stands for tonight. The thought of it is getting me very excited!

Even if it isn't sold out it looks like we will have a bumper crowd. I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere, loved the atmosphere at the nancy game. Apart from the result it was great to experience that. Girl in the ticket office said it was pretty full yesterday and that they expercted a mad flurry today so with the main stand being sold out, the coopers almost full, I'm sure with that family deal that will be filled up. Also the East stand it was the section's at each end which had spaces left, the section nearest the cooper is now looking pretty full. Can't wait for tonight.

Even if it isn't sold out it looks like we will have a bumper crowd. I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere, loved the atmosphere at the nancy game. Apart from the result it was great to experience that. Girl in the ticket office said it was pretty full yesterday and that they expercted a mad flurry today so with the main stand being sold out, the coopers almost full, I'm sure with that family deal that will be filled up. Also the East stand it was the section's at each end which had spaces left, the section nearest the cooper is now looking pretty full. Can't wait for tonight.

Bumper crowd? Doubtful, look forward to that myself though. Hoping the tie is effectively won tonight, but, remember chearing the team onto the pitch against My-Pa was the highlight for that particular season...

The thunder sticks at that game ruined the atmosphere for me, it drowned out any singing which is what makes the atmosphere for me.

As long as we can win by 3 goals tonight i'll be delighted and looking forward to the draw tomorrow.

Im cumin down from Inverness with the family + just phoned the ticket office, Sounds like the reason the 3 stands were looking full is cause as well as tickets sold, the season ticket seats were held on system 2 so those guys could book their own seat if they want. The woman said theres plenty seats in the Cooper + East but the Main is filling up

You can always keep tabs on it by looking at the stadium plan.

http://motherwellfc.iristickets.co.uk/tick...19&L=en#119

Looking pretty full to me..

Really? The two bottom sections of the East Stand have more empty seats than filled ones. I'd say at least 30% of the seats in the East Stand are still available.

I think we'll be lucky to break 6,000 but that's still a decent crowd for us these days.

Really? The two bottom sections of the East Stand have more empty seats than filled ones. I'd say at least 30% of the seats in the East Stand are still available.

I think we'll be lucky to break 6,000 but that's still a decent crowd for us these days.

I mentioned that on one of the threads. Was also just pointing out the fact the main and cooper looked almost full. That 30% I'm sure will quickly receed with fans getting tickets at the last minute. The side at the east stand nearest the cooper is quite packed. the other side is however like you said have more empty seats than filled.