Congratulations Motherwell

Bliki

Bliki,

Oh, and the Breidablik club song played before the game and at half-time is by far the most catchy footy song I've ever heard. Searched on iTunes today but can't find it!

'Flow, I posted last night, that we could do with some Turbonegro being played in Norway next week.....

However, failing this, you can always get Turbonegro played at Fir Park; providing you fix the speakers in the East Stand..... :lol:

SD

Bliki,

Thanks very, very much for all your help in the last few weeks my friend! It was absolutely invaluable.

On another note, Breidablik were (both staff and players), by far and away, the most friendly and accommodating team Motherwell have faced in Europe. We've made fantastic friends (and contacts) off the field and actually learned some valuable lessons too!

All the best for the rest of the 2010 campaign and I hope you go on to lift the title for the first time.

Oh, and the Breidablik club song played before the game and at half-time is by far the most catchy footy song I've ever heard. Searched on iTunes today but can't find it!

It was a pleasure and I would like to wish you the best of luck for the future.

Just echo what was said. Very best of luck to Breidablik in the league this year. I f you do win the league, and after going along to the FH vs BATE game on Wednesday night, I'm convined you'll do a better job of representing Iceland in the Champions League than your neighbours did this year. They looked very poor at times.

Just echo what was said. Very best of luck to Breidablik in the league this year. I f you do win the league, and after going along to the FH vs BATE game on Wednesday night, I'm convined you'll do a better job of representing Iceland in the Champions League than your neighbours did this year. They looked very poor at times.

Thanks. I know FH are much poorer now than last season. However this is just how the standard of Icelandic football is and the best teams are maybe of 3rd division scottish quality. Hopefully Breiðablik will compete in the Champions League next season, the preliminary rounds that is and do better than FH.