• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Thoughts and votes please....

...though ofcourse there's really only going to be a select few who can vote on this with any great authority so can I'll kindly ask for your discretion when considering voting on this one.

EDIT: Voting will open when the first of the travelling Dossers arrive home!

Watching the whole game doesn't count then, you had to be there?
Aye, you have to be there or your opinion is worthless. Just refer to all the "how the hell can you know that since you live in America" posts for the strict rules on these things.

jennings for me

Don't usually agree wi' this "wanker of dogs in the sun" :drinks: but gonna' have to this time :thumbup:

Jennings

Would've voted for Sutto but was told after i had declared it would be great if he just screamed one in the top corner with 5mins. to go, he'd been subbed ages ago. :drinks:

Am a fanny ! :drinks:

My 'online viewing' vote was sanctioned last week.

Sadly, didn't see or hear any of the action from Norway. Absolutely scunnered with the Beeb for their lack of coverage. They'll give Jonathan Woss £6M but won't cover the 'Well in Europe. :drinks:

They tried to explain this a bit this afternoon after apparently receiving a number of complaints, curiously though the text they read out was not from a Dosser or Hibby but a weegie based Dundee Utd fan who claimed it was a disgrace :drinks:

Basically Richard Gordon put it down to a mixture of being unable to determine who held the radio broadcasting rights and being unable to complete a deal with those unspecified rights holders.

He didn't however say what was contractually different between these two games and Thursday and all the other games which they've covered in the past.

The United fan then texted back in saying he now felt a bit guilty for complaining.... :thumbup: