Aalesund Proggy

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Folks,

For those that are after a programme from tonight's game, you can get them now from the club shop! Same size, structure and price as last time...

We preview here:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

Sellers should be on site, at Fir Park, from about 6pm(ish)...

Also worth noting you can get the Motherwell/Aalesund friendship scarves from the club shop too! £8 and look great!

Guest 'Flow
Not found any mistakes yet. :P

I reduced the age of the proofer by about sixty-years! :notworthy:

With Hibs next Sunday and, potentially, a glamour tie the following Thursday, plenty late nights for this Media officer :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest 'Flow
Proggy is excellent and some great articles in it. Really well designed too. Who does the design?

O Publishing do the design mate - Although, they put into design what I see in my head but don't have the technical capability to do (If that makes sense).

MFC have overall control of how it looks etc but Zahra from O Publishing is the person that makes it all happen...

The season programme, launched against Hibs, will hopefully be decent too! A load of work which has to be done on my (and others') spare time away from FP but it's worth it if you can get something people enjoy reading!

This may be our last season of actually having a physical, in your hand, paper-based programme as we're looking at other ideas for the future....

Anyway, here's to more in the Group Stages (hopefully, sorta :evilgrin: )...

This may be our last season of actually having a physical, in your hand, paper-based programme as we're looking at other ideas for the future....

Canny dae that mate! Some folk (including me!) like to have a paper-based programme to read, its traditional and very much part of the matchday experience.

I anticipate it'll be a downloadable programme that you're considering, but that should be alongside an actual programme. You canny read an online proggy at the game can you?!!

Its a good idea for folk that don't want to clutter their hoose with programmes, or indeed the exiled Well fans, but I reckon it would cost the club money not having a proggy available at the match.

I would think it quite the opposite, how many programmes do you think we sell on an average match day? 300-500 tops would be my guess, when you factor in printing, publishers and writers costs as well as distribution we probably make little if anything on the matchday programmes.

Going online in some way, a PDF file, downloadable and printable is the way forward and would attract alot more interest I reckon, with special occasion programmes for big matches.