Odense Away Tickets

milo

Tickets weren't available this afternoon but if you phoned up and gave name, address and passport numbers they were reserving tickets to be picked up later.

Didn't think they would do that to be honest. With the allocation we have there will be enough tickets for everyone.

They've just announced on the radio a BAA STRIKE which might start on 19th August !!

Next meeting of the Union chiefs is Monday coming, and they have to give 7 days notice of any industrial action, so at the earliest it'll be week commencing 23rd Aug, which could impare OB's journey to FP.

Tickets have just arrived... Give 45mins to get them all counted and they will be on sale from 1pm!

Office will close at 3.30pm today and re-open on Sunday morning, ahead of the Hibs game, at 9am!

Right, so all i need is to turn up at the ticket office the morns morning with my passport and (if there is still any left) i should get a ticket??

After a 14 hour flight from singapore, a jet lagged kip, then a 2 1/2 hour drive down from aberdeen first things 2mo morning, i hope it works out as i leave for Odense tuesday.

wish me luck!

Oh aye, if anyone wants a lift down to the fitba from aberdeen 2mo, im leaving stonehaven around 7.45am. Might be tight squeeze tho as im loading the car up with a fat hibee.

Gents,

I live down in north west england and will not be able to get to the ground before my flight leaves on wednesday.

my 2 friends and I need tickets.

will the club post them out for a nominal fee?

would it not be worth asking if you can do a pick up in odense on thursday?

So it's NOT open tomorrow morning? :whistling:

No, staff need a wee bif of time off to see their families etc or we're all going to end up single/divorced :(

really dissapointed.

nobody answer the phones yesterday, will try again tommorrow.

There was nobody there

do they ever answer the phone?

I phoned twice today and nobody answered mate, lot of well fans must be bricking it about not been able to get a ticket! anybody no what time the ticket office closes at? and if you need your season ticket aswell as your passport to buy a ticket?