Calling All Salad Dodgers

underboyleheating

This is a great opportunity for all of us with the middle age spread. Personally this is ideal for me without committing to a direct debit to some gym. That may come later if/ when I start to benefit from this scheme.

All I can say is get aff yir fat arses and join in. You know who you are!!!!

Do you mean me?

Hi guys, just to elaborate on what MFC_in_the_community said, places are limited and are filling up quickly so if you are interested get in contact asap! Thanks underboyleheating for sticking the info up before I had the chance to as well, took a job off my to do list! Look forward to meeting the guys that will be attending, cheers!

Can I assume that the clubs involved in this will be changing all the crap on offer at all the kiosks? That might be just as helpful if folk are looking for a wee hand.

Or, just maybe, the fat bastards could not go near the kiosk and avoid stuffing their face for 90 minutes.

;)

• 4 months later...

I really want to do this bad. im 32 and my waist is 34-36 but my bmi is 30 ish. I know im overweight and have tried to lose my belly with no success but this would be perfect for me. I really do suffer with my weight and it affects my confidence a lot. I need this just as much as anyone else and i think the criteria should be changed a little to help people like me . Good on you mfc though for doing this.

I seefrom facebook that this will be starting again.

Anybody care to comment how the last one

Was.

Email sent btw...

Worked for me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lost approx 2 stone and the belly is down loads.

Totally recommended. Graeme and Teresa, the coaches will look after you

• 2 weeks later...