Motherwell V Aberdeen

siebsbarmyarmy

I think all hope of winning the game was lost as soon as we took Humphrey off. He wasnt having the best of games but at no point did he go into hiding, he was still looking for the ball and trying to be positive. After he came off there were so many times the ball was played across the midfield with either Las or Jennings looking out right to spread the play and there was no one there. His crossing might have been a bit off but anyone who knows anything about football knows the positive effect he still on Saturday.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we missed Hammy big time today, exposed at the back for the goal, and a lack of an out ball on many occasions.

:huh: I just realised he wasn't playing - even though I spotted Hately at LB and thought he was pretty decent with his left peg..

Game was dire although it was one of those ones where I was totally counting the 3 points and wondering how good our league spot would look if we won the Hibs game that we should have won - literally seconds before they scored.

After that we had pressure but fuck all chances - Jennings missed a total sitter at the end though.

Pretty shite - obviously seeing as there were a few hundred 'extra' at the game never to be back :lol:

A thank you to all who supported our first attempt at the SPL family weekend. Your attention and appreciation of the Community kids at half time was really terrific and I know the kids really enjoyed the experience. We can do better at these but I am pleased with the initial feedback and it has given us the experience to improve.

We will be doing a lot more of this activity - any (please sensible and reasonable!) suggestions you have as to how to create a more sustained atmosphere both pre and during matches would be welcomed.

Leeann

A thank you to all who supported our first attempt at the SPL family weekend. Your attention and appreciation of the Community kids at half time was really terrific and I know the kids really enjoyed the experience. We can do better at these but I am pleased with the initial feedback and it has given us the experience to improve.

We will be doing a lot more of this activity - any (please sensible and reasonable!) suggestions you have as to how to create a more sustained atmosphere both pre and during matches would be welcomed.

Leeann

Fix the speakers in the East Stand so we can actually understand whats happening on the pitch at half time would help.

Let the guys at the end of the East Stand stand up if they want. I noticed that during our recent game with Celtic the whole of the Celtic support stood for the whole game with no issues. Yet our own fans get contantly pestered to sit down for no reason.

Fix the speakers in the East Stand so we can actually understand whats happening on the pitch at half time would help.

Let the guys at the end of the East Stand stand up if they want. I noticed that during our recent game with Celtic the whole of the Celtic support stood for the whole game with no issues. Yet our own fans get contantly pestered to sit down for no reason.

Agreed

+ 1 , leeanne if you sit in the east stand you CANNOT hear the PA SYSTEM