Astro Turf Pitches At Ravenscraig.

postiejim

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“While I welcome Motherwell’s more conciliatory approach during the course of today, we have no option but to now investigate this in the context of our non-harassment policy.

A fitba' coach uses sweary words, shock horror. They c***s are in the right profession for sure. Harassment Pffft :wallbash:

Genuinely have no idea how some folk think Motherwell FC are in the right here :wallbash:

Agreed. Why on earth they didn't have it booked i have no idea. If i had been playing on the pitch and an SPL team rolled in asking to get on i'd have told them to f**k off. SPL team or not, a booking is a booking.

in my ecperience the receptionists at most NLC leisure facilities are some of the most unhelpful people you will ever meet.

That is because they are all tims and they are easily offended, watch what you say on here, the RC brigade will be on to get it shut down, while their schools promote a professional approach to get kids into the Scotland team. Just saying like :wallbash:

That is because they are all tims and they are easily offended, watch what you say on here, the RC brigade will be on to get it shut down, while their schools promote a professional approach to get kids into the Scotland team. Just saying like :O

And you get this information from where? So the guy who used to work at my local & was a Ibrox season ticket holder must've been a tim in disguise.

Motherwell supporters are always moaning about the OF bigots yet in a post about astro turf pitches you can come out with a comment like that.

And you get this information from where? So the guy who used to work at my local & was a Ibrox season ticket holder must've been a tim in disguise.

Motherwell supporters are always moaning about the OF bigots yet in a post about astro turf pitches you can come out with a comment like that.

And thats why you live in oz and out of touch with reality, you have all day so look up what I said, it's late here and I am away to bed, another easily offended, are you a tim? Just asking because apparently it's ok to ask now, the easily offended are promoting it, yet still keep their schooling system in place.

Here is a wee clue for you, http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-s...ution-1.1071990

And thats why you live in oz and out of touch with reality, you have all day so look up what I said, it's late here and I am away to bed, another easily offended, are you a tim? Just asking because apparently it's ok to ask now, the easily offended are promoting it, yet still keep their schooling system in place.

Here is a wee clue for you, http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-s...ution-1.1071990

:O

Thank faark we dont have this OF pish out here.

Are you a total :O or just a bit of a :nod:

Genuinely have no idea how some folk think Motherwell FC are in the right here :O

The whole thing has been a storm in a tea cup and the manner in which it has been blown up is probably worse than the actual incident itself. Now I don't know exactly what went on but I don't condone abuse to someone doing their job - thats not on. Having worked in the public sector almost all of my career I have been involved in quite a few seemingly similar incidents in my time. In every case the offending party was dealt with privately. In no instances did any of it go public and if I'd commented to the press I'd have been taken to task. The usual response is that "an incident took place but that it is being addressed and the "organisation" doesn't comment on individual cases."

I note the club has apologised - quite a contrast to Celtic's lack of apology for one of their employees abusing and threatening an SFA employee in full public view.

Better they have seven players reporting for Scotand duty than rearing the next crop of ROI players.

that'll be the next cuthbert, grant, mcglinchey, conroy, caddis and ferry then. they can look forward to a long league one career/getting sacked by dundee/playing in the a league after stagnating in the parkhead reserves for 4 years.

celtic have won the youth league for umpteen years running and barely brought a player through, every boy that signs for them is a wasted talent for scottish football.

Better they have seven players reporting for Scotand duty than rearing the next crop of ROI players.

I wouldn't bet on it as wee Aiden went to that school.

As for Ian-in -oz your a complete nob jockey, you missed the irony and humour in my post, totally lost on you, who mentioned the "OF"? When writing your xmas list, ask for a personality

As for Ian-in -oz your a complete nob jockey, you missed the irony and humour in my post, totally lost on you, who mentioned the "OF"? When writing your xmas list, ask for a personality

For your Christmas list why don't you ask for anti bigot pills or the bus fare to Ibrox. Humour is only possible if you understand the concept of it you twat.

the staff up at ravenscraig are honestly taking the piss this week, our game is being played and whilst its on 4 young guys decide to steal a bottle of powerade from one of the trollys. we then had the assistant manager come in to us and basically said they where with the team and he was phoning the police. he then come back and accuses one of our committes boy of knowing the guys, all because he had the same coloured tracksuit as them.

he's leaving the hall when i asked him how he came to the conclusion that the boy knew them. he said well what does it matter if he knows them or not if he does hes not going to say is he. i then told him that the lad was part of our group and that the guy he had been talking to was his father he then says which team are you. takes the team name and says well im going to cancel any serial lets you have till this is sorted. i asked him if he was an idiot he just walks away. he later informs our committee that he has been verbally abused so our committee say well after the game to point out who its who abused him.

game finishes and our manager goes to get him he refuses to come in but gives the number 3 as the person who abused him (me).

he then says he now knows the guys werent with us and everything is ok.

now i know its a bit longwinded but if thats what he calls abuse then he must be a bit fragile make you think what was really said the other day tho !!!!!!

The story i read in the sun the other day didnt make motherwell sound very good at all!

They were complaining it was too expensive to use Ravenscraig, so they were going to Toryglen.

Is that not a bit like complaining that they cant afford Messi, so they brought in Alan Gow on a short term contract instead?

Why should a professional football team get a discount at a local sports centre? Surely kids, folk on low incomes or whatever are far more entitled to a discount?

£55 for a 1/4 of a football pitch for an hour is bloody dear.

So is £20 to watch Motherwell v ICT, stjohnstone, Hamilton........

The story i read in the sun the other day didnt make motherwell sound very good at all!

They were complaining it was too expensive to use Ravenscraig, so they were going to Toryglen.

Is that not a bit like complaining that they cant afford Messi, so they brought in Alan Gow on a short term contract instead?

Why should a professional football team get a discount at a local sports centre? Surely kids, folk on low incomes or whatever are far more entitled to a discount?

£55 for a 1/4 of a football pitch for an hour is bloody dear.

So is £20 to watch Motherwell v ICT, stjohnstone, Hamilton........

Spot on :dash2: