Well V Ddee Utd (x2)

Welldaft Mk1

Can't find the schedule for the semi final dates. Anyone got them?

........and the date of the draw would be good as well.

and a 95th minute pen for aberdeen to go through. would love to fuck mutleys crew over to get to the final

I think my heart would break if they beat us in the Semi Final. That would be utterly crushing. If Rangers and Celtic win tomorrow (as they should) I wouldn't be too gutted if we got one of them. We will need to at some point.

It's nailed on that the Bigot Brothers will avoid each other in the Semis!!

I agree.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we played really well in spells tonight, more or less solid at the back and against an improved visiting side we thoroughly deserved to win that. Felt Collum should have been more strict on some of their challenges, but delighted to see Gow scoring. Thought he did well tonight and was there at the right time.

I must admit I thought he was poor. Tried to beat too many men and always wanted to take too many touches. Didn't fancy passing the ball at times either.

In saying that I'm glad he was standing where he was in the 86th minute!

Thought we Played ok in patches but didn't really get into any rhythmn after murphy went off. Gow has some ability to just run and run and have the ball stay glued to his feet, a player who is no doubt better than Motherwell. Thought Craigan was outstanding tonight, marshalled the defence brilliantly and didn't give daly or goodwillie a sniff all night.

Bring On the Semis!

Tuesday 26th October 2010

The Draw for The Co-operative Insurance Cup Semi-Finals 2010-2011 will take place as follows:

Friday 29th October 2010

2.30 p.m.

Hampden Park

Cheers.

Jesus no wonder no one cares about this cup. Just another wee stupid thing but why not make the draw live on tv after the televised game tomorrow night?

100% spot on.

Where will the Semid be played?

Depends who is in them.

I must admit I thought he was poor. Tried to beat too many men and always wanted to take too many touches. Didn't fancy passing the ball at times either.

In saying that I'm glad he was standing where he was in the 86th minute!

Gow looked f**ked after 10 minutes. That said, he needs minutes to improve his fitness.

He has a touch there somewhere.

Think they're all at Hampden now regardless

not necessarily

For the Semi-Final Round, the four winning clubs will be inserted into an “unseeded” ballot and each Semi-Final Tie shall be a one match tie played on a date and venue decided by the Management Committee. The two winning Clubs will qualify for the Final Tie.

Chuffed to bits with that result, particualrly getting another win over United in a short space of time :D Been long enough since we made a semi-final as well, not sure who I fancy in the next round though :wacko:

Pass marks tonight for everbody tonight IMO. Gow looked fucked at about 70 minutes but by God am I glad he was standing where he was :P Humphrey's had better games, felt the full back knew what was coming all too often, but all in, he was still pretty consistent. Was gutting to lose Murphy as early on, we seemed to lose a bit of rhythm and dig on the left side, but taking nothing away from Sutton, he put in another decent shift. Defence seemed decent overall, no major complaints.

Kenneth is an absolute donkey, how he gets a game is beyond me.

C'mon the 'Well :D

Chuffed to bits with that result, particualrly getting another win over United in a short space of time :D Been long enough since we made a semi-final as well, not sure who I fancy in the next round though :wacko:

Pass marks tonight for everbody tonight IMO. Gow looked fucked at about 70 minutes but by God am I glad he was standing where he was :D Humphrey's had better games, felt the full back knew what was coming all too often, but all in, he was still pretty consistent. Was gutting to lose Murphy as early on, we seemed to lose a bit of rhythm and dig on the left side, but taking nothing away from Sutton, he put in another decent shift. Defence seemed decent overall, no major complaints.

Kenneth is an absolute donkey, how he gets a game is beyond me.

C'mon the 'Well :D

I heard Stewart Kerr shout instructions to Randolph to aim his kicks/punts at Kenneth :P

Craig Levein used to bleat on about how Kenneth was the next big thing. Guess with that kind of recommendation you're bound to be a complete ass.

And it seems Houston has learned from Levein on how to win back a game that's running away from you. Aye, put yer donkey centre half up front to give a foul away and run down the clock :D

Big babyheid is never, nor will he ever be, a footballer in any sense of the word.

I heard Stewart Kerr shout instructions to Randolph to aim his kicks/punts at Kenneth :D

I'm not surprised :wacko: Everytime he tried to head the ball it went the opposite direction and anytime he tried to kick it, it either went straight up or took the shortest route out the park :P

Kenneth is an absolute baw-heid.

It's great to get through to a semi-final.. Would love a wee day to Hampden but we would have to get one of the gruesome twosome (I'd take Celtic if I had to. Get one up that wee erse Lennon.)

Gow showed a good touch but seemed relucant to pass the ball. Just kept running with the ball. We seemed to lose our spark when wee Murphy went off. Anyone know why he went off? Looked like a head knock...

But onwards and upwards. Accies on Saturday.

Come on Ye Well!

:D